Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My daughter went there two years. Both teachers were terrible. Assigned hours of homework each night while playing games in class. Teachers were unable to teach up to her level so it seemed that she was virtually ignored in class. The first time we met her first grade teacher she didn't even introduce herself to my child. She ordered her to find her desk. Communication is virtually nonexistent with teachers and the principal. So disappointed with this school.

I have a child in second grade. We have been blessed with wonderful teachers each year. We are also blessed that South Haven Baptist interacts with our school regularly throughout the year. I believe parental involvement is greatly lacking. Principal has been very friendly and seems to know every child.

First I must say this school did not do anything to me to write such negative words in regarding their school. I was at this school signing my children up for school , and had the opprituity to observe as I waited for paperwork. First I seen the staff over reacting to parents request to walk her crying boy to his classroom. They made the parent feel as though she was not welcomed ,and yelled at the woman in a sarcastic way. I seen children all around to watch MTE staff act as if they were correction officers rather then a positive rolemodel to our children. One little boy was crying in the hall as he was lost the staff at MTE passed him without even asking what's wrong. To put your child in the care of such people is a mistake. If you want the best for your child ......RUN . I never did leave my children there as I didn't want to have my children being exposed to such cruelty. Not to mention the smell of the building made my stomach turn, might have a mold issue.

I like this school. The kids there are very nice and the teachers are exceptionally nice! I Suggest your kids going here.

This school has a very big bulling problem and the problem is ignored. I had to move my kids from this school because of this problem. As for parent involvement it doesn't do a lot of good without help on the other end this school don't appreciate parent involvement.

So far, I think it is a good school, not the best, or horrible. It is a good school and academically, i have no complain.

Unfortunately, leadership is lacking at this school and the teaching my child received was very uneven. Personal experience with some teaching staff was extremely unprofessional. the principal is doing very little to weed out those teachers who are just 'biding their time,' while they waste the precious time of the students they are trained professionally to serve and inspire.' A lot of bulling goes on there and nothing gets done about it.

This is not a good school a lot of bulling goes on there and nothing gets done about it very poor teachers also.

Last modified Mark Twain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.