Springfield, MO

Pipkin Middle School 2

Posted September 22, 2014
We moved into a different district and Pipkin seemed fine at first; teachers and staff were very welcoming. I love that!! Then my son got bullied not even a month into going. I did some research, and found many more incidents of bullying at this school and the poor way of how the school handled them. My son was excited to begin at Pipkin, but now does not want to continue to go there!

Posted October 05, 2012
We transferred our kids to Pipkin because after looking at the other options, including our neighborhood middle school, we felt Pipkin offered the most rigorous academic program, a diverse student population, and a dedicated staff. While there is no one perfect middle school, this one meets the academic standards that we want for our children which include feeling challenged in the classroom, research projects and working in teams with their classmates. We would encourage anyone looking at their options for middle schools to schedule a tour and see first-hand for themselves what Pipkin has to offer its' students.

Pipkin Middle School 1

Posted November 30, 2010
Teachers and staff are great. They care about kids. The IB program is not quite met. My child is in AP classes and rarely has homework. This is not AP. My daughter is bored in most of her classes, but likes her teachers. My daughter likes school but is terrified to be there. More than once each week she tells of fights and beatings. As a public school teacher, I am horrified this type of behavior is allowed to continue and will be homeschooling then moving my daughter to a private school that focuses on student learning.

Pipkin Middle School 0

Posted April 26, 2010
Pipkin is a diverse school that participates in the International Baccalaurette Program. It has great teachers who care about the students.

Posted November 11, 2009

Pipkin Middle School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
I am exceeing pleased with the progress that Pipkin has made over the years. Especially, since they have become an IB school sponsored by Yale. I couldn't ask for a better education for my daughter.

Pipkin Middle School 1

Posted March 05, 2009

Posted November 01, 2007
We have had three children go through Pipkin and have been extremely happy with their educational experiences. Two are very strong academically and one receives special education services. All three have excelled. The teaching staff is one of the strongest in the district.

Pipkin Middle School 2

Posted December 30, 2005

Posted August 07, 2005
My daughter attends Pipkin and she continues to keep a 3.75 or above GPA. She loves all the teachers and staff. Even though we do not live in Pipkin's district we transfer her so she can to go there. I give Pipkin a 5 on overall quality because the teachers and staff make it so that my daughter really enjoys learning and just being at school. Most schools claim that their the best but Pipkin really is. A++ to Pipkin!

Pipkin Middle School
1215 Boonville, Springfield, MO  65802
Last modified Pipkin Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pipkin Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top