Springfield, MO

Posted August 06, 2013
As a parent of several students that now attend and have attended in the past, I would have to say that Pittman is a top notch school when it comes to educating our children. My children have been in other schools and this is the first school where that light actually went off in their eyes. They look forward to school everyday and can't wait to tell me what they learned when they get home. I would highly recommend Pittman to other parents looking to put their children in a school here.

Posted September 29, 2011
There is no better feeling as a parent when you send you child to school , You knowing they are safe well educated , And respected , Thats what Pittman is all about . The neighbor hood is going bad but the school keeps us in the area To bad I cant say the say for Hickory Hills

Pittman Elementary School 3

Posted September 06, 2011
We moved into the school district from another grade school. Out of all of the teachers my child has had at Pittman only one really tried to teach to him. I have been dissappointed with their arts and education program which are subpar compared with the other school. I am going to request a different school for his siblings.

Posted September 16, 2010
I have my four year old in the wonder years program and Love all the teachers I've met! Mrs. Davison is so wonderful with all the kids! Thanks for the great support in the transition for my son!

Posted February 05, 2010
I'm so thankful for such an amazing group of people! The principal, teachers, and staff are very energetic and have a great love and passion for our children! They teach our children to respect one another and to be the best they can be! My child is in kindergarten and absolutely loves school! He is learning and developing so much. I know it is because of the encouragement he receives from every teacher/staff member at Pittman. He absolutely loves his teacher! She is so very patient and has such a great attitude of warmth & love for the kids. Mrs. Hicks is an awesome teacher! I know my son will always remember her for that. Another thing I've noticed about the entire school staff & students is they all try to help one another out as a team! That's why Pittman truly is the Best school in town!

Posted January 25, 2010
We love Pittman and it's staff! The Principle and teachers are all caring and nurturing . School spirit is evident too! I went to Pittman K-5 myself and am now 47 years old and have a Kindergartner in the same room I went to K in. Over the years it has definitely improved! 5 stars from this parent!

Posted June 04, 2009
I think pittman school is the best school my child has gone to,i couldn't ask for a better school or better staff members anywhere..... Thanks pittman, d.Sanna

Posted April 27, 2008

Posted December 20, 2007
Pittman is the best! I gone there for 3 years and I could'nt be happier! Mrs. Debra Berger is the greatest teacher ever!!

Posted September 04, 2007
As a first time kindergarten mom Id have to say Pittman has been awesome and my child loves it. The principle is dedicated and energetic

Pittman Elementary School
2934 East Bennett, Springfield, MO  65804
Last modified Pittman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pittman Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top