Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Robberson Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 07, 2015
The teachers at Robberson care deeply about the students. They all work together for the best interest of the kids, and work hard to make learning fun, enjoyable, and meaningful!

Posted July 02, 2013
I have 3 children who attend this school. I couldn't ask for a more caring and dedicated staff. They are all top notch! I love the community at this school. My kids have excelled in their education since moving here from their previous school. I couldn't be happier with my children attending Robberson.

Posted September 02, 2009
I have two children that have attended Robberson their entire elementary career and you couldn't ask for a better school. The principal, Mr. Huffman, is top notch. He knows every child by name and you can see his dedication and love for each and every child. The teachers are kind and caring, they do so well with the children and the resources they have. I am proud of the school and the education they have given my children!

Posted April 16, 2006
Staff is the best. I wish there were teachers this dedicated to their students when I was in school. We have 2 kids there now, and another starting Wonder Years in the 06-07 school year. We just wish the city would invest in air for the rooms. Top Notch staff and my wife and I love them all.

Posted November 13, 2005
I could not ask for a better school for my children. All the teachers care so much and are very supportive. The principle is always very active and supportive in everyting thing the children are doing daily. The school is a very family oriented place to be.

Robberson Elementary School 4

Posted September 22, 2005
I give credit to the principal and to the dedicated teachers.Mr.Livingston#1 guy loves kids and always encourages them to do their best,very energetic and positive,understanding,great.Rita in office is so helpful and always in a good mood.The staff such as nurse,caffeteria lady and others are great too.Its like a big family and help others willingly and sincerely.This community needs caring staff like that to help our children in this environment that they live in.

Posted August 10, 2005
Robberson is the best school in Springfield. 2 of my 3 girls have attended there since wonder years and they absolutely love it. We have talked about moving and my girls tell me that only if they can still go to Robberson. They have both just blossomed so much from being there. The principal is top notch. I told him that he has a gift, he knows all those kids names, 250 plus kids and that is awesome. I guess we will have to wait to move until my girls go to middle school.

Robberson Elementary School 3

Posted June 02, 2004
I would have to say that it takes a very dedicated teacher to want to teach at this school. There is maybe two parents out of each class that may try to be involved,sadly enough. Still a high turn over rate, I imagine due to the low income area. Yet my child who has an IEP in place and strugles with learning, came out mastering all subjects. Love the principal and teachers comentment. Yet the school could use some community involvment and money wouldn't hurt.

Posted November 07, 2003
The teachers at Robberson Elementary work hard giving kids a top notch education. What is even more amazing is that Robberson has a student body turn-over of around 50% a year, very little support from admin, and parents that think more about the next beer (or worse) than the well being of the little ones. Robberson has the best staff from the principal down to the newest staff member. They work miracles every day and do it 15hrs, 5+ days a week. Thank you teachers.

Robberson Elementary School
1100 East Kearney, Springfield, MO  65803
Last modified Robberson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.