Springfield, MO

Study Middle School 4

Posted September 09, 2008
I enjoyed my learning at Study, the students weren't good, but that was years ago now and it's middle School what can you expect? I belive that except in math and foriegn language Study Middle School provided me with the knowledge I needed for high school.

Study Middle School 4

Posted July 28, 2007
This is truely a wonderful school. The teachers of wonderful and the quality of their teaching is second to none. I have spoken to my childs teachers throughout their time at Study and have found them to be caring and dedicated to the success of my daughter (and other students as well). Also, it conforts me to know that the administration is strict on disipline and works hard to protect the learning environment. What a wonderful place for a child to learn!

Study Middle School 5

Posted October 06, 2003

Study Middle School
2343 West Olive, Springfield, MO  65802
Last modified Study Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Study Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top