Springfield, MO

Weller Elementary School 4

Posted November 30, 2011
My son started his Springfield public school education at Weller, and he loved it. His kindergarten teacher was Anita Van Gorp, and she was wonderful in meeting his needs as a gifted student while still understanding the social challenges of asynchronous development of gifted students. This school does an excellent job with its PYP program. Teachers were also very good about communicating with us.

Weller Elementary School 1

Posted January 05, 2011
I must say that after transferring my son from the Nixa elementary district I am very displeased with the level of education my son is receiving here...the work that is being done at Weller is almost two years behind the same grades in Nixa. When attempting to address this concern with my sons teacher it took two months before they would even call return my call...

Posted November 08, 2010
This is a great school. They focus on the children and helping them succeed with encouragement instead of putting them down. My daughter transferred here after leaving a very poor school in the district that was rated at an 8 by this site and has been happier, more successful and challenged to excel more at Weller than in her previous 2 schools since kindergarten...GO PRIDE Panthers!

Weller Elementary School 0

Posted August 19, 2009
I was not real pleased with weller's attention to education. they are great about making your children feel welcome and special. where I found them lacking is in challenging your children to excell acedemically.

Posted August 16, 2008

Posted August 16, 2008

Posted April 10, 2008
I am a mom of 3 children that are attending Weller Elementary. I have been very pleased with the education my kids have received from this school. The principle, secretary, and teachers are top notch! The facility is beautiful and welcoming.

Posted January 22, 2008
Mother of 3 children who are or have attended this school. It is under wonderful leadership and the teachers truly care about the kids. Also, they have a new addition to the school opened in late fall of '07 which has really boosted morale for both the kids, educators, staff and families. For a Title 1 school, it is the best in my opinion.

Weller Elementary School
1630 North Weller, Springfield, MO  65803
(417) 523-1900
Last modified Weller Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Weller Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top