Springfield, MO
Before care: Yes

Pleasant View Middle School 4

Posted September 09, 2012
I've been attending PV for 3 years now and I LOVE it... yah sure, it has it's problems but every school does! The teachers are amazing and you get so many learning opportunities!

Pleasant View Middle School 0

Posted June 11, 2008
I loved Pleasant View. The 8th grade teachers were especially cool and band ROCKS! However, the students aren't always the kindest group of kids, but a majority of kids are generally friendly. I have learned a lot from going to Pleasant View.

Pleasant View Middle School 5

Posted May 04, 2008
My daughter has attended PV for 3 years now and I have been very pleased with the education and support she has gotten from the teachers and staff.

Pleasant View Middle School
2210 East State Hwy Aa, Springfield, MO  65803
Last modified Pleasant View Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasant View Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top