Springfield, MO

Posted December 06, 2013
My son is in the first grade at Christian Schools of Springfield. I highly recommend this school. His teacher is exceptional, very accessible, highly motivated and seems to truly care about all her students. I would recommend this over any other private elementary school because of small class sizes, teacher quality, leadership and parental support, true Christian values (not just in the name) and curricula which is flexible and tailored to student need, more advanced or remedial as needed. I originally considered one other private schools that were on the south side and were more well known. I am glad I chose CSOS. The phone is always answered, emails always returned and the teachers and staff always available. As a highly educated person myself, I expect a good education for my child. I am thankful to have a school with a great Christian environment and strong educational focus! It is obvious that the faulty and staff are there because they believe and love what they do.

Christian Schools Of Springfield 4

Posted July 17, 2013
CSOS is a great school. My daughter went there for pre school and really enjoyed it. She had a hard time adjusting at first because she had never been away from me but the teachers there were so kind and really helped her. I loved that they have lesson plans even for the pre schoolers. She was very well prepared for kindergarten and tested in at a first grade level. My son is now ready to start pre school and I am thankful to have a place like CSOS to send him.

Posted June 20, 2013
This is a fantastic school with a family environment. Teacher, parents, and students work hand in hand to provide a great learning environment and educational experience. My my sixth grade student tested above grade in all areas of the SAT test. It is a great school. I would highly recommend it to any parent.

Posted April 30, 2012
This is my kids' first year at this school. I have been very pleased with the teachers, the curriculum, and I love how biblical principles are integrated into their teaching. Great school and staff!

Posted August 10, 2009
Wonderful school, with loving staff. Bible based curriculum.

Posted August 10, 2009
My two children attend CSOS. They both love it there. The school uses Bob Jones Curriculum, and I am pleased with how much they are learning. Bible is integrated into all of their classes. The school has two buildings, one for the elementary/pre-school and one for Jr/High school. They have a nice size Gym for P.E. and sports. I highly recommend it!

Christian Schools Of Springfield 1

Posted October 10, 2008

Posted September 05, 2007
Our Daughter is in Kindergarten and we love the school. The school is very organized and runs well. There is an open line of communications at all levels of the school. We would recommend CSOS to anyone.

Christian Schools Of Springfield
2660 North Grant Avenue, Springfield, MO  65803
Last modified Christian Schools Of Springfield is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Christian Schools Of Springfield Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top