Posted July 17, 2012
I have experienced NCA as a parent, volunteer and employee and have found the environment to be an excellent atmosphere for students to learn and grow both academically and spiritually. The administration is great to work with and the teachers care about their student's success. There are great opportunities for academic competition, fine arts and sports. If you are looking for a truly GREAT SCHOOL, I suggest you call New Covenant Academy.

New Covenant Academy 1

Posted May 08, 2012
This school is ran poorly and not worth the money . Phone calls to administration are not answered nor are emails.

Posted December 21, 2011
Our son has recently graduated from NCA after attending from K through 12th grade. We feel it has prepared him well for college, and aided greatly in his spiritual walk as a Christian. Our daughter is currently a student at NCA, and we trust she will have a similar experience.

Posted October 11, 2011
As a current junior at New Covenant Academy, I can honestly say that I love it. The education is great, the students are friendly and genuine, and the staff is tremendous. I've never had more caring teachers. My classes this year are actually much larger than 5-7 students. In fact, my smallest class consists of 15. I've learned that learning in a smaller environment is much more effective than learning in a larger one, where it's more difficult for a single teacher to give every student the individual attention that their understanding may require. I know that when I have children of my own, I'd love for them to attend New Covenant Academy.

Posted August 30, 2011
Moving our two daughters to New Covenant was one of the best decisions we have made. The teachers are great and they receive a great learning experience.

New Covenant Academy 4

Posted June 20, 2011
We have 2 children who attend New Covenant Academy. The school is great. Our oldest started Kindergarten at NCA and is now entering 6th grade. We feel like family at NCA. The kids know all of the teachers and the teachers know them personally and care for them as individuals. Great school!

Posted June 17, 2011
We moved our 6th grade son to New Covenant this past year. It has been the best decision we have ever made for his education. He has been challenged and encouraged in an environment where preparing the children to succeed is the first goal. My son has had a complete turn around in his confidence and ability to learn and I give credit to the caring and exceptional staff at New Covenant. The NCA community is welcoming. I never once felt like a certain religious belief was being forced on my family. Nor were we judged in any way. The common goal of quality education, faith and love echoes throughout this school.

New Covenant Academy 0

Posted October 13, 2010
New Covenant gives each child indiviual attention and prepares students for college. It has high standards and offers a great learning experience.

New Covenant Academy 1

Posted June 17, 2009

Posted January 23, 2009
I am a parent of a senior at NCA, Class of 2009 and I also had a student graduate in Class of 2006. I have found that NCA provides a solid academic program. My son will graduate with approximately 13 college credit hours with the dual credit courses offered on the NCA campus in conjuction with Missouri State University. I find it impressive that their 5 year average ACT score is 24.4 and their average 5 year college scholarship amount per student is $24,367! It is a small school with impressive impact. My students also received a great Biblical foundation and excellent leadership opportunities. A good value for the tuition charged.

New Covenant Academy
3304 S Cox Ave, Springfield, MO  65807
Last modified New Covenant Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
New Covenant Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.