PK-12|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

New Covenant Academy is growing and on the move, adding to their facilities to make room for additional students. Combining excellent academic rigor with faith based teaching makes NCA a great place for students to learn and grow. As a parent of graduates and current staff member, I highly recommend NCA for your child's education.
August 26, 2015

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted September 10, 2015
NCA is unapologetically Christian. Its standards academics are high. The commradery is good among students.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted September 03, 2015
I feel that the teachers genuinely care about each student and their success. Teachers are excellent at integrating biblical belief and practice into everyday curriculum for optimum learning.

Posted September 03, 2015
At New Covenant Academy there is a place for everyone. As a parent that loves to be involved there are opportunities everywhere. I love that I have the ability to use my talents to bless the school and it is welcomed. Many of the families have become great friends and are people our family enjoys doing life with. The teachers invest in their students and strive to create a comfortable learning environment. It is incredible the way the administration takes the time to know each student by name and are familiar with my children even though they are not in a classroom with them each day. It make my children truly feel special. The mission of academic excellence, bublical truth and Christlike character are demonstrated from the smallest preschooler to each staff member. It is an awesome feeling to know that my chidren are loved and prayed over each day in all they do and are taught in such a way that they want to be a light to His kingdom. It may be a financial sacrifice to attend New Covenant, but it is worth every penny to have children that love school and love growing in Christ. If you are interested in any way I would highly encourage you to check it out for your self!!

Posted August 26, 2015
- a school leader

New Covenant Academy 1

Posted September 26, 2014
some of the worst years of my life. Please for the sake of your child please do not send them here. Unorganized, under-staffed, underpaid, under-funded, over-baring and overwhelmingly mind dulling. (Just speaking from personal experience)

Posted July 17, 2012
I have experienced NCA as a parent, volunteer and employee and have found the environment to be an excellent atmosphere for students to learn and grow both academically and spiritually. The administration is great to work with and the teachers care about their student's success. There are great opportunities for academic competition, fine arts and sports. If you are looking for a truly GREAT SCHOOL, I suggest you call New Covenant Academy.

New Covenant Academy 1

Posted May 08, 2012
This school is ran poorly and not worth the money . Phone calls to administration are not answered nor are emails.

Posted December 21, 2011
Our son has recently graduated from NCA after attending from K through 12th grade. We feel it has prepared him well for college, and aided greatly in his spiritual walk as a Christian. Our daughter is currently a student at NCA, and we trust she will have a similar experience.

Posted October 11, 2011
As a current junior at New Covenant Academy, I can honestly say that I love it. The education is great, the students are friendly and genuine, and the staff is tremendous. I've never had more caring teachers. My classes this year are actually much larger than 5-7 students. In fact, my smallest class consists of 15. I've learned that learning in a smaller environment is much more effective than learning in a larger one, where it's more difficult for a single teacher to give every student the individual attention that their understanding may require. I know that when I have children of my own, I'd love for them to attend New Covenant Academy.

Posted August 30, 2011
Moving our two daughters to New Covenant was one of the best decisions we have made. The teachers are great and they receive a great learning experience.

3304 S Cox Ave, Springfield, MO  65807