St. Albans, MO

Posted June 22, 2014
I am a student, and I can truly say TFS has gotten me excited about learning!! Every day at school is a new adventure and a new opportunity, and whether it be class camping trips or chemistry experiments, nothing compares to TFS in the way of encouraging kids to learn. The teachers and staff are excellent, and the kids are incredible! Small class sizes teach problem solving and communication skills to the kids, while allowing them to bond and journey through their school careers together. I highly recommend this school to anyone and everyone. Go Eagles!!

Posted May 29, 2014
A caring and unique community of students, educators, and parents. If you want a school that meets every child where they are and helps them develop, then this is the school to check out.

Posted October 22, 2013
The Fulton School of St. Albans is truly a place where I see kids love to learn. The entire community is excited and enthusiastic about learning, sharing and caring. Mu husband and I feel so fortunate to have our 2 daughters in the TFS. Our youngest daughter started at TFS in pre-school and now is in kindergarten. Immediately, we saw the little individual in her come alive and have observed her continue to grow every year. Our 3rd grade daughter transferred to TFS this year and SHE is amazed at how much fun learning can be!

Posted September 13, 2013
My children have attended the Fulton School and are now graduates attending college. Fulton was instrumental in preparing them academically and personally to be strong, capable emerging adults. Fulton supported their passions and encouraged them to vision a future. There is no doubt in my mind that the Fulton School played a major role in their development.

Posted September 13, 2013
My son moved to TFS from a public school and he now loves to go to school again, and is loving LEARNING! Teachers used many methods to teach, and love what they do. It shows in the students enthusiasm and love of learning.

Posted September 13, 2013
My boys love to go to the Fulton School!! The small class sizes and excellent teachers create an experience that can not be duplicated any place else. Learning and exploring their abilities without fear or embarrassment. A safe place, a brilliant place. In true Montessori style each child is given the tools they need to learn. And now they love learning!

Posted September 13, 2013
I have three children with three different learning styles, and the needs of each are being met at The Fulton School. Not teaching to the test, allows the teachers a greater freedom and the students a greater independence to explore at a greater depth and breadth than would otherwise be possible. The diversity of learning and the freedom to learn for the sake of knowledge makes for happy, healthy kids. TFS is how school should be.

Posted August 09, 2013
This will be my children's second year at The Fulton School and we couldn't be happier. It's great to see my oldest daughter *really* challenged in her favorite subjects (what's the point in coasting through?), while being thoughtfully guided in those subjects that prove to be a little more difficult for her to wrap her head around. It has been fascinating to watch my youngest daughter in the preschool-kindergarten Montessori program -- to see "work" be more enticing to them that pure "play." The school instills a value for practical life skills in all ages - I love to see the kids cleaning up after themselves, doing dishes, community service, high schoolers reading to the younger kids... it feels more like home than an institution. So blessed to have this school!

The Fulton School at St. Albans 0

Posted October 13, 2010
It's a school that delivers-the children are the focus.

Posted November 05, 2008

The Fulton School at St. Albans
123 Schoolhouse Road, St. Albans, MO  63073
Last modified The Fulton School at St. Albans is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
The Fulton School at St. Albans Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top