Buder Elementary School 3

Posted November 20, 2012
We like Buder. The teachers have been great. My children have participated in activities at school. I realize that the Map scores are not the best for this school, but that isnt because of the teachers. Parents need to realize that they have to help their children with Homework and learning also and if they dont, their child suffers because of it. The PTO Staff is made up of less than 5% of the school and seems to have problems getting people to attend. Besides PTO, though, if I had a friend moving into this district, I would recommend this school. We have participated in an after school Spanish Club and another Language Club. I think this puts the school in a greater spot than those that do not offer language classes at an Elementary Age. The Map Scores are also based off of Parent Involvement and the answer is simple. If you are not involved with your child's life, then they cannot reap the benefits. We will be moving out of the district before middle school though, because we do not like the middle or high schools.

Buder Elementary School 1

Posted October 16, 2012
I also have a son in the second grade who is being treated unfairly do to racial issues. His teacher just doesn't like him or a few other students in her class. Today he was not allowed to go on his field trip. She has a lack of communication, She is mean, Doesn't show leadership, Doesn't look you in the eyes whenyou speak to her. The Principle and other school personell doesn't care. Wants to blame the child. They call everything Choices. I hate this School.

Buder Elementary School 1

Posted September 04, 2012
My daughter is a 2nd grader at this school and they did not listen to our concerns about physical limitations my daughter has with running. We gave them paper work from her doctor saying she is not to do any long distance running due to her hips being bad. They not only made her do the mile run but after she fell numerous times during and came in last the teacher told her she should of done better. Plus during a evaluation the doctor wanted her teachers to fill out while her teacher was honest and open on it the PE teacher filled out that she had every mental disorder known. It was so bad the doctor said it was a waste of paper and threw it out. I don't think kids should bully each other but when a teacher does the bullying it is so much worse. She is being pulled out today and will never return to this school.

Posted May 16, 2012
I have to admit that I had some concerns sending my child to this school due to the negative comments I have heard regarding the district, but boy have they proved me wrong! Please don't forget that teachers need support from the child's parent(s) in order to provide the best possible environment - the responsibility should not rely just on the school. My daughter is cared for, supported, and completely embraced for exactly who she is at Buder elementary and that is the best gift a parent can be given.

Posted March 22, 2012
I have 3 kids at Buder, I had good experience with staff. parents need to be more involved.

Buder Elementary School 3

Posted July 21, 2011
my little brother goes here and the teachers are mean... unhelpful... and rude. he will be in first grade this year and i am not looking forward to it. his actual teacher was nice but everyone else we didnt get along with

Posted August 04, 2005

Buder Elementary School 4

Posted February 23, 2005
Ny child is curently in 1st grade at Buder elementary. She has had two exceptional teahcers so far. I see parents up at school allthroughout the day (I'm one of them). I can appreciate the parent involvement. They also have all kinds of fund raisers, fairs, suppers and many after school activities from cupstacking to girl scouts. I went to this school for 5th grade as a child and it has steadily improved over the last 15 years.

Posted January 09, 2005
- a former student
the school is very good and has wonderful teachers helping your children. an old student, cassandra wamser

Posted December 03, 2004

Buder Elementary School
10350 Baltimore, St Ann, MO  63074
Last modified Buder Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Buder Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top