Posted April 29, 2010
This school has a wonderful, tightly fit family atomosphere. You can tell that all of the staff enjoy the environment and definitely add to it. Any time we or my son have had a problem, the teacher and principal made time for us to talk , and this was no emergency. I KNOW I have made best choice for Michael and soon to be Samuel also!

Holy Trinity School 0

Posted September 22, 2009
Great school..My children went on to great high schools and were well prepared by their elementary school experience at this school

Holy Trinity School 4

Posted August 20, 2009
I am a parent of a first grader at Holy Trinity. Although today is my son's first day of school, I must say we have felt more that welcomed throughout the enrollment process. The school seems to be well organized, and very centered on the children's well-being and happiness. So far I am very impressed with the facility and members of the faculty and staff. Fingers are crossed that all continues to go well. We are excited about the new school year!

Posted February 03, 2009

Posted December 10, 2008
I am a senior in high school. I attened Holy Trinity/St. Kevins since 3-year old preschool. Holy Trinity has well over did itself in helping me get ready for high school. I am ahead of most kids at my high school because of things I learned in grade school. Four of my fellow classmates go to the same high school with me. All five of us are in and have been in honors classes at high school. I learned so much from the school. Holy Trinity is a great well rounded school. Its got something for everyone, regardless if you are a scholar, athlete, artist or not quite sure where you can excel. Lastly, one of the things that i loved most about the school was the atmosphere. Everyone seems to get along well. I still visit my teachers and chat about how Holy Trinity has helped me in high school.

Posted November 11, 2008
Holy Trinity school has a been a wonderful school for my 3 children. My oldest was very prepared for high school. My younger 2 are very active in school events and enjoy their classes too.

Posted August 20, 2008
Both of my children attended Holy Trinity; my daughter is currently enrolled, and my son graduated two years ago. I can not say enough good things about this wonderful school! Holy Trinity is not only dedicated to providing a first rate education, but also with helping the children become well rounded young men and women. The school is committted to helping each child reach their fullest potential, which is evidenced by the outstanding faculty, the full range of subjects offered, as well as a wide range of extra curricular actvities (a wonderful Athletic Association, Boy/Girl Scouts, Choir, Music Lessons, Chess Club, Speech, Young Rembrandts, etc). Our standardized test scores are well above the national average and the tuition is one of the lowest of Catholic grade schools in this area. My son now attends SLUH, and is excelling there, thanks to the wonderful education he received at Holy Triniity.

Holy Trinity School 1

Posted July 28, 2008

Posted May 14, 2008
I have been going to this school befor it was even called holy trinity and all of the teachers are great. The Lunches are very good. We have spanish class once a week. and all my friends do not want to leave.

Holy Trinity School 2

Posted February 26, 2008
Our child attended Holy Trinity for a couple of years. But, the tution continued to increase while the class size continued decreased. The curriculm is not at the same pace as neighboring private & public schools. Our child was not on pace with the class when she arrived into public school. There are several programs for children to be involved in.

Holy Trinity School