Posted August 07, 2013
Robert Drummond Elementary School is awesome and so are the staff I really enjoy going here!!!

Posted July 02, 2013
I have twin girls that attended Drummond for 2 years, they love it and so did I. The school offers after school activities and also family oriented activities. Starting at kindergarten my girls has had excellent teachers that seem to care about their education

Posted May 23, 2013
Two of my children attend Drummond and are both doing very well there. The teachers are great! The school offers alot of after school activities that my kids really enjoy. The principal is awesome, he is very approachable and gets things done! The only thing I do not like about Drummond is there are alot of transient students who go there (there are MANY apartment complexes within Drummond's boundaries) and it is disruptive to the classrooms with all of these kids coming and going throughout the school year.

Posted November 21, 2010
Great Teachers! Love the teachers, they are strong and put up with a lot. Poor Principal leadership!!! Principals do not address appropriate and needed issues. Too worried about what they want to be worried about. Keep up the good work teachers, my children love the school! The parents who are involved do AMAZING things, others need to step it up. Its the weak parenting and poor principals that will hurt this school.

Robert Drummond Elementary School 0

Posted September 28, 2010
As an up to date and school with all the latest high tech equipment at all childrens finger tips. Drummond has the ability to be that "small school" with "big ideas" for your child

Posted June 16, 2009

Posted January 14, 2007
My child is on her second year at Drummond. We have had a great go here at this school. They offer alot of extras that alot of other districts don't. I have really been pleased with the progress that my daughter has made while being here. Pattonville district rally puts their money towards our children, and it shows.

Posted August 23, 2006
This is year number 2 for our family a Drummond and we love it. All of the teachers and staff are very helpful and friendly and parent involvement is encouraged. My son is thriving and learning so much. The school has many after school activites that contiunes their education along with being fun. Education and safety are the highest concerns in this school.

Posted February 17, 2006
I love this school. Every person at this school is caring and thoughtful towards the children. My daughter is in second grade and enjoys going to class everyday. My son will be starting kindergarten this fall and is very excited. The district is the best. I do not hesitate to tell everyone about it.

Posted October 05, 2005

Robert Drummond Elementary School
3721 St Bridget Ln, St Ann, MO  63074
Last modified Robert Drummond Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert Drummond Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top