St Charles, MO

Posted April 04, 2014
As a former student of SCHS, a long side of my huge family dating back to my Great, Great Grandparents. I had an Amazing Experience in my four years there. I graduated 8th grade from a private school, so I was a little nervous to go to such a "Big" school the next year. When I walked through the doors my first day of Freshment year my worries went away. I saw a bunch of familiar faces from camps that I had attended. Even the people I didn't know we're helpful and nice. It was a bigger school than my former school but A lot smaller then the other public high schools. I really liked that aspect about it. As far as my classes I felt that they were challenging and the teachers loved teaching. I can't express how proud I am to be a Pirate. With its Beautiful, Historic building and all the History that it has. Now that I am a mother of two, we bought a house in the St. Charles District. That way our boys can keep the family tradition going on attending SCHS! I hope that this Historic school can keep on improving and keep on being the foundation for many more families, family traditions and a part of St. Charles.

Posted January 02, 2014
With an engineer in the family, I am so happy to see math, science and technology becoming more important here. District newsletter said there will be new engineering class and a robotics team! Heard there is a coding class or club available too - maybe competitions.

St. Charles High School 4

Posted December 04, 2013
Great extracurricular activities and college prep classes. Beautiful historic building shows proud heritage of St. Charles community.

St. Charles High School 4

Posted February 23, 2010
The teachers and staff are there for our kids. The teachers are like family to our family and I like that a lot. They are always quick to respond to any concerns or questions I have. Thank you SCHS

Posted February 12, 2010

St. Charles High School 0

Posted December 08, 2009
We are very Happy with SCHS, I have two children attending and more to come. Everyone at SCHS is involved and work well together.

Posted July 16, 2009

Posted June 26, 2009

St. Charles High School 0

Posted May 14, 2008
This school is a o.K achool, it is not the best but some of the teachers are just excellent like ms. Prinster and ms. Jackson are among the best teachers. The guidance department is mixed up half of the time.

Posted April 23, 2008

St. Charles High School
725 North Kingshwy St, St Charles, MO  63301
Last modified St. Charles High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St. Charles High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top