Bad
Good

So many opportunities for students! Classes in World Cultures, Foreign Languages, Drama, Engineering, Art & Design, Band, Orchestra, Music, Peer Ambassadorship. Amazing after school programs - newspaper has won national awards, plays, participation in art shows, pottery, yearbook, honor society, Kiwanis Builder's Club, Peer Tutoring,etc. Just a great school - love this district!

Emerging strengths in curriculum, instruction and new grading system - forward thinking. Many opportunities for the arts and cultural learning from art, pottery, music, orchestra, band and drama to three foreign languages and world cultures not typical at this grade level. Newer committment to growing PTO and community involvement activities. Committment to technology as a learning tool Strong committment to student leadership and character development.

I am a student at this school in 2010-2011 school year, and alot has changed. I think that after they got new principals, the rules have changed. They are strict, i will admit, but it actually helps students. Second Semester was better then the first, Second semester's classes had less people, and everything wasn't thrown together at the last minuet like 1st semester was like. Hardin Middle has awesome lunches (no cold pizza this year! and no hair in the food! XD), and the cookies are awesome (who doesn't like cookies?). When my mom worked there, is was a total mess (that was in 2004.). It is way better now and you can count on the staff to always help you with whatever you need. Hardin is an awesome school!

I go to Hardin Middle School and the teachers are great. Not too strict but doesn't let too much go by. That's what I love the most about it. =] Anyway, the students can sometimes have a bad attitude but that's what teenagers are known for. Am I wrong? Well anyway, I love it at Hardin and the teachers do a great job at what they do!

I currently go to Hardin Middle and I love it there. Since the 07-08 school year Hardin only has the 7th and 8th grades and I think that it has greatly improved the quality of the education. There are so many extracurricular activities! Some of them include the NJHS, choir, newspaper, yearbook, STUCO, and Hardin's Heroes, a volunteer club. There are alot of very interesting electives to chose from and I'm very happy with my teachers. It seems to me that they all care very much and really try to help you to succeed. The only complaint that I have is that some of the classes are a little big, my largest class has about 29 students.

My son was at Hardin last year for 6th grade. The classes are too big, the teachers have no control over the students. My son had stuff stolen all the time, like gym clothes and such. This year we are at Wentzville Middle the kids are much better behaved here, but the curriculum seems to be lacking behind Hardin. My son is much happier at Wentzville. I went to Hardin many years ago and hated the idea of my children going there. I'm glad we moved.

I want to thank the quality math teachers at Hardin. In 6th grade this teacher went above and beyond what other teachers do helping my daughter with her math difficulties. This teacher has been at Hardin for years and she is truely a dimond! Children Learn at Hardin thanks to her!

Last modified Hardin Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.