St Charles, MO

Posted March 31, 2013
I am amazed at this review! The PE department sponsors severa intramurals (all seasons), plus most of the PE teachers coach at the high school and offer similar programs at the middle school. The cross son try coach trains stude ts and takes them to meets on a regular basis, and I know he isn't paid a dime for it. "Girls On Track" is another popular program. Our PE department is extremely active, and I teach in a different department.

Saeger Middle School 4

Posted January 03, 2012
This school would be a 5 star rating from me, only it lacks in the Athletic Departments. Honestly I think the Physical Education instructors are too lazy. I'm not seeing them motivated enough to push kids to a higher level or create individual challenges for each individual. I can go on and on about the P.E. staff but them not running or supporting any extra after school programs should speak for itself. Shameful that we still allow our Athletics Departments be comfortable withe themselves at such a low level of making an impact for our community.

Posted June 21, 2011
This school is great I love it so much. I have gone here for all three years and haven't had any problems here. The staff is nice, helpful, and fun to be around.

Posted May 27, 2011
Seriously irritated with this school... If your kids go there tell them not to take any personal items to school with them... After attending school there for 3 years, my son had his ipod taken away from him for the first timer ever... When he went to the office to retrieve it the next day it was broken... Rather than holding the teacher responsible he was told to bad... Way to teach the kids to be responsible for their actions!!

Saeger Middle School 2

Posted April 21, 2010

Saeger Middle School 4

Posted March 22, 2010
For the most part I am satisfied with the teachers/lesson programs at Saeger. Most of the teachers I have dealt with are interested and seem to care about their students. The lunch program is lacking nutritionally but that seems to be across the board in Missouri schools. I appreciate the extra-curricular programs for the kids. Mine are in Singing Sensations and both before school band/brass choir. I know it takes a lot of extra effort on behalf of the teachers. Thank you.

Posted February 11, 2010
i dont like it that well because of all the bullying that happens to me and I say something about it and it wont stop but all the teachers are realy nice

Posted September 17, 2009

Saeger Middle School 0

Posted June 01, 2009
My child has a wonderful time and education at Seager. The typical 'Union' shoddy greedy attitude obstructs a better teacher attitude sometimes, but this is district wide. Overall, this is a superior school. Dr. Schick is a sensitive intelligent educator. What I have encountered at Francis Howell District is condescending and a tad resentful for parents actively helping teachers with education.

Posted September 19, 2007
My son attended all 3 years, and I have nothing but fabulous things to say about Saeger! The Principal Mr. Schick is great. He has control of the school, students, and teachers. He is very approachable and has set a positive atmosphere for the school. I Saeager to really be good at empowering the kids belief in their own ablilities and they have a great character education program in place. It is also very apparent that the teachers really love teaching these 6th, 7th, and 8th graders!

Saeger Middle School
5201 Hwy North, St Charles, MO  63304
Last modified Saeger Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saeger Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top