St Charles, MO

Harvest Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted June 26, 2013
Despite the lower rating I LOVED this school. I had an amazing experience with my sons kindergarten teacher and the principal and asst principal were awesome. The one and only issue I had (with the lunch staff) was address VERY quickly and to my satisfaction. We are moving and my son will be going to a different school and I am very sad about it. We love Harvest Ridge.

Harvest Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted June 11, 2012
My twin daughters started kindergarten at Harvest Ridge this year. I was suspicious at the beginning because of the ratings but it turned out that it is a great school. Two teachers that we dealt with are very organized, caring and knowledgeable. They have always worked for the best interest of our daughters. They have been easy to communicate and collaborate. I especially like the school's principles "caring, respect, responsibility and perseverance. I am not rating it five because of the overall test scores the students of Harvest Ridge is getting since I still expect it to be higher.

Posted May 22, 2011
One of the best principals around. We didn't know anything about the school when we moved here, but we are so happy with the teachers, the administration, and the school district!

Posted March 27, 2010
I have been more than satisfied with every aspect of Harvest Ridge. My child's teachers have all been caring, well-organized, and excellent instructors. The principals are involved; and the office staff knows - literally - every student by name. Even the cafeteria staff is loving and patient during what must be the most chaotic time of the school day! There are family-friendly activities planned year-round, and parent involvement is welcomed. I feel our entire family has been blessed to be a part of the Harvest Ridge family!

Posted September 16, 2009
Great school, great teacher to student ratio, clean, great academics

Posted September 13, 2009
We love everything about Harvest Ridge Elementary. The Prinicpals are wonderful. The Teachers are very caring and patient. We love all of them from the office staff to the lunch ladies, to the janitors. Our son has learned so much in the two years he has been attending. He is learning about self respect and repecting others. We all could learn or relearn that ourselves. Thank You to everyone at Harvest Ridge for helping our son to be the best he can be.

Posted January 03, 2009
I have two sons who have gone to this school and both have maintained honor roll status. I have found teachers to be responsive to all my concerns and the grounds are well maintained and safe. Their are family activities planned throughout the year which are great fun. The principle has been great and my kids have flourished since their first days. I would recomend this school.

Posted December 22, 2003
My son (4th grade) and daughter (preschool program) attend this school. This is a great school to send your children. It's very safe, located in a great neighborhood subdivision, and has a resource police officer on site. It is a year round program and has just added an early childhood class to the school this year. The school district offers an excellent onsite before/after school care and care during cycle breaks. The national scores are somewhat deceiving because this district tests the students at the beginning of the school year verses the standard at the end of the school year. I believe this school is above average in its overall delivery of educational services and quality of teachers. I wish it had more extracurricular activities. No complaints about this school.

1220 Harvest Ridge Dr, St Charles, MO  63303
Last modified Harvest Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harvest Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top