St. Charles, MO

Posted November 29, 2011
Sts. Joachim and Ann is a wonderful school with superb focus on Catholic identity. The entire staff, from maintenance to the pastor, excels in educating our children daily. The teachers we've experienced in our time here take great care to make sure our kids do their best, and then encourage them to do just a little bit better. There is a family like atmosphere presented effortlessly by the students and faculty, providing a peace of mind feeling for us. The Olweus Bullying Prevention program in place at J&A shows great success, especially with the younger grades that have used the program since kindergarten. We believe we are getting the best, most affordable, Catholic school education in the area.

Sts. Joachim & Ann School 3

Posted October 17, 2011
The teachers a great here! They truly care about the children that they serve, though the leadership at the school is at times not the best. They cannot seem to control the bullying that happens even though they have around 25 students per class. I've seen many families move out of the parish and school simply because of the qualms with leadership. Though I do have to say, I did learn a lot there when I went and I feel as though it was beneficial to my education.

Posted April 06, 2009
The teachers are fantastic here. Extremely positive Catholic environment. Full time nurse. Hot healthy lunches every day. Excellent communication between parent and school. The pastors of the church are active in the school. The school is very focused on positive rewards for the children. Our parents are very supportive and involved in the school.

Sts. Joachim & Ann School 4

Posted October 29, 2008

Posted August 08, 2005
Our school stresses academics, even at the PK-Kindergarten level. Our kids get more scholarship money and do better at the high school level that the surrounding feeder schools. I highly recomend seeing for yourself what we are all about. The teachers and staff truly love our kids. I really like that it is a family enviroment. As they say, 'it takes a village'..... and that is what Sts. Joachim and Ann is all about.

Sts. Joachim & Ann School
4110 McClay Rd, St. Charles, MO  63304
Last modified Sts. Joachim & Ann School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Sts. Joachim & Ann School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top