St Charles, MO

Posted August 01, 2013
Awesome staff and environment!!! My kid's kinder teacher was always available when I needed her to answer my questions. And she gave her students challenges all the time and my kid really enjoyed them! Can't be better. I hope my kids next teacher is also great person too!! Can't wait school starts!!

Posted March 27, 2011
I have two children at Independence. Been involved with the school for 4 years now and haven't had a bad teacher yet. Everyone from administration, support staff and teachers has been excellent. I feel my kids are getting the attention they need and a quality education. Can't ask for much more.

Independence Elementary School 0

Posted May 04, 2010
It has been a wonderful experience for my daughter and I, here at Independence Elementary. The staffs here are friendly, motivated, open minded and very flexible in helping my daughter and all of the students.

Posted August 18, 2009
I like Independence Elementary, but I feel like there are too many 'clicks' - whether it be the parents or students. I don't feel like there are enough parent volunteers. It seems like the same volunteers for everything. I don't feel like the principals are available enough for parents. Other then that, I love the teachers at this school, and so far they've done a good job at keeping political correctness and political brainwashing at bay, which is very important to me.

Posted June 10, 2009

Posted May 04, 2009
My children started at Independence after having gone to parochial schools. The staff and kids at Independence have mad it an easy transition.

Posted May 02, 2009
Wonderful school, Great teachers!!!!

Posted April 01, 2009
This is a wonderful school with a terrific staff! Love the teachers so much.

Independence Elementary School 0

Posted February 12, 2009
I can't say enough about this school. The teachers, staff, parents and children are wonderful. My older children went to a parochial school and got a good education but not nearly the experience that my son is having at Independence. He personally knows everyone at school. The teachers, administration and staff are second to none. They truly care about every student. The most surprising thing to me is that the parents and children are so respectful and just really good people. I found there to be a lot more 'not so nice' people in the private school. Everyone is treated very special. You can feel the energy and happiness when you walk through the door. I could go on and on. This school is the best kept secret in St. Charles county! I feel truly blessed to be in the Independence attendance area.

Posted June 13, 2007

Independence Elementary School
4800 Meadows Parkway, St Charles, MO  63304
Last modified Independence Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Independence Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top