Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 25, 2016
We have been truly blessed to have Me. McKee for 4 th and 5 th grade. She was able to continue teaching without going back to review before starting over. My son comes home excited to tell things he has learned throughout the day. She has helped my son excell in all areas not just academically. And the last day of school we found out she will be moving to 6 th grade. She is blessing to Edgar Murray!

Posted May 25, 2016
Edgar Murray teaches the children not only self control, but also how to be a leader. They are always nice and very understanding and helpful. I drive 40 miles one way everyday to work in order to keep my child at this school. And he loves it too!

Posted November 23, 2014
Edgar Murray Elementary School (St. Clair MO) I love this school and I love the teacher my grandson has this year... The office staff are always ready to help and My grandson is really doing well. I like the teacher he has this year because she gives the students a since of purpose and takes them out of the class room to reprimand them this really has been a big help for me as well as my grandson because he doesn't feel so singled out it has taken his self esteem to a new level. This 4th grade year for him has had it's ups and downs more ups than downs but his teacher has made it all worth switching him from a private school to public. I love this school V. Danley

Posted August 29, 2013
100% MSIP 5 rating 2013 - 3 years of double digit student growth in each of the three tested areas - Intentional teacher development and proactive character education. Anyone who compares this school with any surrounding school (including within the district) and knows anything about the community...amazing commitment from all involved. Excellent leadership, superlative instruction, leaders in both curriculum development and instructional practices. There's no mystery why this building is a model that others emulate. Let's hope new administration at central office (who comes from a failing school) can stay away and let the good people at Murray work. Just a parent who knows a bit about education making observations from the empirical evidence

Posted August 21, 2013
Having moved to the area about a year ago, I was very hesitant about going into a new school district, but, what we found were very caring, dedicated teacher who really cared about my child. They went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. It has been one of the best moves for our family. The teachers are always there to help answer any questions we have and they interact well with the kids during the day and anywhere they happen to see them after school at sporting events or at the grocery store or wherever.... great small town with totally awesome teacher.

Edgar Murray Elementary School 1

Posted May 15, 2013
This school district is horrible. They don't care about your children! As for learning, if your child is smart they will be ok, if they struggle they are set up for failure. Also, bullying is a horible problem that the school hides, ignors, and sweeps under the rug!! Don't send your child to this school.. Your child is just a dollar sign to them..

Edgar Murray Elementary School 4

Posted April 29, 2011
My children really like this school. I haven't any problems. They are learning and making friends. I've helped with a class party.

Posted May 12, 2009
I totally agree with this post! It is the worst school I have ever sent my children too! They do not help your children they just kick them out! Please do not send your children to this school!!!

Edgar Murray Elementary School 1

Posted October 03, 2006
This school system is one of the worst school systems I have ever dealt with. They refuse to help where help is needed, unless it benefits them somehow, and give lame excuses as to why they can't or won't help. I would not recommend sending your children to any of the schools in the St. Clair, MO School system.

1044 High School Dr, St Clair, MO  63077
Last modified Edgar Murray Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.