St Clair, MO

St. Clair High School 1

Posted January 08, 2014
Too many drugs, too much bullying to the point of kids committing suicide over it. Not a good school at all.

St. Clair High School 1

Posted May 15, 2013
I give this school zero stars. The teachers have joined in on bullying and don't stop it. They don't care about the safety of your child or their education. But don't let your child miss a day of school, because all your child is to them is a dollar sign. The teachers, staff, and principles are horrible. Your child will be surrounded by drugs and bullies!

Posted November 21, 2010
It is a great school with great teachers and staff. There are many activities for the students and everyone seems to get involved.

Posted May 24, 2009

Posted April 25, 2007
My daughter goes to this school. it is amazing for her needs

St. Clair High School 3

Posted May 02, 2006
The faculty at SCHS is, for the most part, concerned about the students and their academic achievement. The band program and music booster program is excellent. However, SCHS has suffered from a high rate of turnover in administration. This has also affected discipline.

Posted October 05, 2005
- a former student
I am a graduate of St. Clair High School. I loved my time at the school. SCHS prepared me for college. I graduated with 12 college credit hours. I took 3 dual enrollment classes my senior year. The counselors encouraged me to take a night class at a near by community college. When it comes to academics it depends on the student. I took a lot of college prep classes and keep my days full. My brother took the classes he needed to graduate. His senior year he only had two academic classes, the rest was fluff classes. They have a range of sports and extracurricular activities. They don't offer some of the non traditional sports such as hockey, swimming, or field hockey. The sports and other activities are the same at all the schools in the district.

St. Clair High School 4

Posted September 21, 2005
I go to St. Clair High School, and I believe that most kids that attend the school like it pretty well. There are some rules that not all the students agree are fair, but overall most wouldn't want to go anywhere else. Most of the teachers are great.... but as in all schools there are a few that the students have a problem with but overall I like attending SCHS.

Posted June 23, 2005
- a former student
I just graduated from St.Clair. It is one of the best schools that I have ever been too. This school has great teachers they really care about the students. They have a lot of sports that the students can get into. I am really going to miss St.Clair High School.

St. Clair High School 3

Posted June 10, 2005
We just recently moved here, my daughter attended St Clair High for most of her junior year. She liked it because the dress code is more lenient than her former school. I liked the staff, but the school doesn't offer any college credit courses, so in her senior year, she will have 2 classes each day of 'blow-off' classes, rather than getting a jump start on her college career.

St. Clair High School
1015 High School Dr, St Clair, MO  63077
Last modified St. Clair High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St. Clair High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top