Posted May 12, 2009

Posted April 21, 2008
Unfortunatly I am stuck with having to send my daughter to St. Clair. I am being 100% turthful when I say this school is awful! (1)The teachers do not (and will not!) keep in touch with parents, even when parents call them for weeks in a row! (2)My husband and I are split up, and he has the right to be sent the grade reports to his home as well. (We share 50/50 everything.) They refuse to send him a copy. We have even shown them the custody arrangement! They just do not care. (3)I once heard about how bad the security was at their school, so a friend and I got together and she went inside to try and pick up my daughter, even though she wasn't on the approved pick-up list for my daughter. They didn't even question who she was! This school and the district, are awful!

Posted December 02, 2006
This is one of the worst schools in Franklin County. The teachers don't work with parents or keep them informed how their child is doing. I go in and talke with every teacher in the beginning of the year, explain to them my concerns, give them my email address and tell them to keep me informed. And when I ask how they are doing, I get no response. I would seriously reconsider if you even think of sending your children to the St. Clair school system. I'm stuck as a home owner, one of the few times I wish I rented.

St. Clair Elementary School 5

Posted March 08, 2006
This school has made alot of safety updates the last couple years, and I feel very safe having my 5 yr old attend there. I grew up here, graduated from here as well as my parents and family. I moved away after high school and then moved back 8 years later so my daughter could attend this school because I feel so strongly about the academic focus at St. Clair. They are well ahead academically from any other school in Franklin County. This was proven to me personally when I had to move schools for 3 months my senior year. I highly recommend this school and will continue in the future.

St. Clair Elementary School 2

Posted February 26, 2005

Posted September 23, 2004
I was not happy with this school from day one. The school was very disorganized and chaotic! There are alot of safety concerns that should have been prepared for before school started such as: 1-No method for identifying parents/gaurdians picking up their children. The children could have been lead out the door by anyone! 2-No communication between staff and busdrivers. I informed the office staff and teacher that my son would begin riding the bus the third week of school, no one informed the busdriver he had a new student so he let my son off at the wrong stop. My son was left there until I went to get him. My son is 5 years old! 3-Student to teacher ratio for Kindergarten classes apx. 25 to one! That's too many kids for one teacher to control.

Posted July 08, 2004

Posted May 11, 2004

St. Clair Elementary School
895 Bardot St, St Clair, MO  63077
Last modified St. Clair Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
St. Clair Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.