Bad
Good

This school has been nothing but wonderful from the beginning. My son attended a different elementary in a different town from pre-k to 1st grade until we moved to St. Clair in the spring. He now attends St. Clair Elementary as a 2nd grader and I have never been more pleased. His teachers are amazing. They will go out of their way to answer questions, even after school hours. They are ready and willing to help in any way they can and support these kids all the way. I am so glad he attends this school and know his future is brighter because of it!

Unfortunatly I am stuck with having to send my daughter to St. Clair. I am being 100% turthful when I say this school is awful! (1)The teachers do not (and will not!) keep in touch with parents, even when parents call them for weeks in a row! (2)My husband and I are split up, and he has the right to be sent the grade reports to his home as well. (We share 50/50 everything.) They refuse to send him a copy. We have even shown them the custody arrangement! They just do not care. (3)I once heard about how bad the security was at their school, so a friend and I got together and she went inside to try and pick up my daughter, even though she wasn't on the approved pick-up list for my daughter. They didn't even question who she was! This school and the district, are awful!

This is one of the worst schools in Franklin County. The teachers don't work with parents or keep them informed how their child is doing. I go in and talke with every teacher in the beginning of the year, explain to them my concerns, give them my email address and tell them to keep me informed. And when I ask how they are doing, I get no response. I would seriously reconsider if you even think of sending your children to the St. Clair school system. I'm stuck as a home owner, one of the few times I wish I rented.

Last modified St. Clair Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2