St Joseph, MO

Posted June 04, 2011
I have had 3 children graduate from Benton and another about to enter. I would not send my child to any other high school in town. The staff has always been there when I need questions answered. They have the students take responsibility for their actions and academics. If you like to be involved in academic clubs, sports, or any fine arts activities, there are plenty of chances to do so. Parents seem to really support their students in these activities. It is definitely a high school worth choosing if you want that close community feeling.

Posted December 03, 2010
I think this school is terrific because our students really come together to show their school spirit, they care about learning, and they try hard to work together to make Benton the best high school in St. Joseph. I also think our school is the best because the teachers and all the staff members work hard to make the kids successful and make Benton a good place to learn and have fun learning. We all take pride in our school and our community. Go Cardinals!

Benton High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
My son goes to school at Benton. Great Principals and teachers.

Posted February 01, 2009
I think this school has very good Teachers and Students. The Discipline is great and they are very good at athletics and academics. They are a very friendly environment and any student would be lucky to go to. The food is great, they have a very good janitorial system and are very clean. They offer a lot of great extra-curriculer activities and can make anyones life better. This school is really awesome and I am very proud to go there! TAKE THAT LAFAYETTE!

Benton High School 1

Posted January 30, 2009

Benton High School 1

Posted May 07, 2008

Benton High School 2

Posted April 30, 2008
This school is terrible! The administration doesn't care for the students. Just the total score of the school. The teachers are terrible. Half of them don't know the material they are supposed to be teaching!

Posted March 17, 2008

Posted August 31, 2007
I believe the majority of the faculty truly cares about the students they are teaching, which translates into a better learning environment for those students. I also believe the administration does a great job.

Posted January 24, 2007
I find that the academics are outstanding at Benton High School. I think that the teachers do a great job when working with the students and pushing them onward through thier schooling careers.

Benton High School
5655 South Fourth, St Joseph, MO  64504
Last modified Benton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Benton High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top