St Joseph, MO

Edison Elementary School 5

Posted September 29, 2014
The teachers here invest in the students with their time and hearts. Everyday my children come home feeling accomplished and confident. They have been very accommodating when my kids have shown a higher understanding than the rest of the class, they pair them with other learners of the same level. This school works hard despite being the last in line for the district's financial attention.

Edison Elementary School 4

Posted June 18, 2014
my school is pretty good,except if you get in trouble.there is bullys there i try not to pay attention.over all it is a good school and because of the teachers im now going to 7th.all of the teachers there believe in you.if it wasnt for them i would be getting held back,so it is one of the best schools.if you are going there and dont like it,maybe you need to change your additude the best 5th and 6th teachers are there my personal favorites are mr.carlin but he moved away and mrs.dilley.if you go there,good luck.

Edison Elementary School 4

Posted June 16, 2003
I went to Edison as a child and I feel great about having my children there. All the teachers are great and always ready to help any child. I also feel that my kids are very safe there. Thanks Edison

Edison Elementary School
515 North 22nd, St Joseph, MO  64501
Last modified Edison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edison Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top