St Joseph, MO

Posted October 20, 2013
i go to hall and i love it im in the 6th grade some this is my final year at hall this is also halls last year. the only thing i have to say is that some teachers do not care about me. out of the seven years at hall it was a pretty good school.

Hall Elementary School 1

Posted July 29, 2011
My children went to Hall for 2 years.We are changing schools this year.The majority of the teachers (not all) are very fast to complain the children aren't doing "good enough" but hasn't the time to help the child.Bullying is completely ignored with no punishment or reprimand what so ever!When a child is found to have head lice they are not sent home they are allowed back in class with a phone call to the parents after school. My children were excelling at their previous school, at Hall their grades,reading levels and all dropped!

Posted January 30, 2010
It is my children first year at Hall and they love it! We have a good communication system and is being well informed on how they do in school. Willing to work with us at request...very impressed with Hall!

Hall Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
Its a great school that loves childern and gives them good knowledge and really cares about them.

Hall Elementary School 5

Posted September 17, 2009
I think my Hall school is awesome because it's like one big happy family and they truly care for the well being of every child that goes there!

Hall Elementary School 1

Posted January 24, 2009

Hall Elementary School 0

Posted January 23, 2009
This school offers no help for a child who wants to learn but struggles to understand. Very poor communication on the part of the teachers.

Posted September 04, 2008
My daughter is just starting Kindergarten at Hall so it is too early to rate them overall. But I did have an issue with how my daughter was adapting and with the behavior of other children and the counselor and her teacher were very quick to respond to my concerns. I felt they cared and wanted to improve the situation quickly.

Hall Elementary School 2

Posted May 30, 2008
Poor communication with one another and parents, slow response to individual student assessments, stereotypes rampant, with cliche political drama from staff.

Hall Elementary School
2509 Duncan, St Joseph, MO  64507
Last modified Hall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hall Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top