St Joseph, MO

Posted April 28, 2014
Humboldt is the greatest school for learning and for feeling wanted and appreciated! Our family loves this school. Reading scores have gone way up because of such great motivation!

Posted October 07, 2011
Terrific school! Wouldn't want our kids to go anywhere else! People care about each other here.

Posted July 11, 2006
My daughter Shelby will be in 5th grade this coming school year. She has attended Humboldt since Kindergarten. The teachers and staff were great. I forgot to send medication to school on day and Ms. Alden the School nurse came to my work and picked it up so that my daughter could have it.

Posted April 06, 2005
My Granddaughter was in April Thomas's 1st grade class and April has a sincere love for children that made me feel comfortable knowing that Kailey would get a hug from time to time when I wasn't there to deliver. If our teachers could feel comfortable with hugging our children without the threat of false allegations, our children would never come to school with guns and repulsive attitudes. The environment at Humboldt was like home away from home and the school nurse was attentive to Kailey's health needs. Kailey did very well at Humblodt as she was mastering reading levels ahead of her grade and she very much enjoyed the challenges that they set before her. Kailey had an excellent bus driver, (Angie Rowland) who picked up the children in the Museum Hill area and Kailey hugged Angie when she got on the bus and when she got off. Angie was a very cautious driver and always happy to greet each child who got on her bus from Kailey's bus stop.

Humboldt Elementary School 0

Posted December 09, 2003
Ms. Patterson is a great principal...My daughter is in 1st grade and I love the teachers and other staff at Humboldt. Keep up the good work with our kids. Thanks so much!

Humboldt Elementary School
1520 North Second St, St Joseph, MO  64505
Last modified Humboldt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Humboldt Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top