Lindbergh Elementary School 2

Posted August 11, 2014
principal gaddie is the warden here. and the warden is hated by students, parents and teachers alike. she needs to be ousted immediately.

Lindbergh Elementary School 1

Posted March 12, 2012
Needs a new principal, at least someone who likes children! She doesn't like anyone but herself.

Lindbergh Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2010
Love Lindbergh! My child is happy & has great teachers surrounding her helping her grow both personally & scholastically.

Posted April 27, 2010
I couldn't be happier with Lindbergh! The teachers are all extremely involved and caring and seem to teach above grade level. Lindbergh is the only public elementary school in our district that requires mandatory monthly homework from all students. I think this is a great tool for parents to know what and how their child is learning as well as communicate with the teacher. The Principal, Julie Gaddie, is amazing!

Posted December 02, 2009
I love this school. My daughter is in kindergarten and loves going to school here. She has learned so much. Her teacher is Mrs. fisher and I would reccommend her to all parents looking for the right kindergarten teacher for their child

Lindbergh Elementary School 4

Posted March 09, 2005
I have three children who attend Lindbergh elementary. I have found that the teachers are extremely understanding and caring. When I ran into a wall attempting to get one of my children tested (through the district) for a learning disability, several of the Lindbergh staff stepped in and helped to push things forward. I don't believe I have ever seen teachers care about their students the way they do at Lindbergh. I am very pleased that my children have the opportunity to experience that kind of caring. Thanks a million and keep up the good work!

Posted September 12, 2004
I have two children who are Lindbergh Flyers, we really love this school. This school is really about community and encourages family involvement. The entire staff truly care about the children. It is an awesome place for children to learn and I would definitely recommend it anyone.

Posted August 04, 2004
I love this school. My son has cancer and the teachers helped my family out so much last year. They made his treatment so much easier he should be healty enough to start back to school next month. But if he is not I am not worried I know the teachers at the school will help him and my other to childern out as much as possible. I recommend this school to all my friends who will have kids in school this year. God bless this school and its employees.

Lindbergh Elementary School
2812 St Joseph Ave, St Joseph, MO  64505
Last modified Lindbergh Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lindbergh Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top