St Joseph, MO

Noyes Elementary School 1

Posted June 10, 2010
At Noyes there were rude kids some where rasicst toward my daughter for no reason at all. All the girls wouldn't never try to talk to her for no reason at all because she was a new student there and every didn't try to welcome her with respect at all. It was so bad that she had to go to the school counseler to find out the problem but it didn't work still

Noyes Elementary School 1

Posted September 19, 2009

Noyes Elementary School 5

Posted June 04, 2008
I happen to love the school, it's teachers, and the atmosphere it provides. My son has excelled the last 4 years at Noyes and I don't know that he would have done this without the assistance of the wonderful staff at Noyes. In the last couple of years the picking up and dropping off has improved and I feel that it provides a safe environment. We have had great teachers and they all have had good communication with parents.

Noyes Elementary School 4

Posted September 04, 2007
I'm a parent of 3 Noyes students and like the school very much. The geography of the area makes picking up kids difficult as there is not very much space on the narrow side streets, but I don't believe the school can do much to improve the way parents drive. I've had nothing but great teachers for my kids. They have all been great in many ways. There are still issues that they need to work on, but for the most part I'm thankful we live in the Noyes district. I want my kids to see that the world is made up of all kinds of families/people and they have a much better exposure to the real world at Noyes.

Noyes Elementary School 5

Posted January 05, 2005
- a former student
Obviously the previous rater is not very involved with her child and the school. Dismissal is out the front and side door but the street this person is talking about is a dead end street with three houses near the front door. The numerous cars are students parents picking them up and there is no public traffic at this point. The traffic at public areas is controlled by a very capable Safety Patrol. The staff at Noyes is very much aware of each and every student at dismissal and the only reason no one asked why this person was picking up a student would be because the student informed staff who would be picking them up. Noyes has the most caring and friendly teachers in this region. They agonize over students doing poorly and will go the extra mile to bring any student up the level where they belong.

Noyes Elementary School 2

Posted October 09, 2004
Poor communication between staff and parents. Majority of the staff have not been very friendly. After school dismissal is extremely unsafe. Children are released from the front door and are allowed to walk into the streets, where numerous cars are pulling in and out. It is too chaotic for anyone to notice if a child were to be pulled into a stranger's car. I have picked up my daughter and her half sister, whom is not even my child, and no one asked why I was taking her, who I was, or if I had permission. No one even noticed that I took her.

Noyes Elementary School
1415 North 26th St, St Joseph, MO  64506
Last modified Noyes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Noyes Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top