Bad
Good

I love how if there is a problem it is taken care of right away. Teachers are great. My son is in 1st grade and has been at a second grade level for a few months now.

Parkway Elementary School is a very parent and grandparent Friendly school. The principle is very visible in the school! He is outside every day at dismissal and very approachable. The teachers are warm and caring. Our 1st grader has learned so much! She reads at a 2nd to third grade level. We believe it is because she is in such a loving environment. Her teacher is Mrs. Mathy who is wonderful! We are very impressed with Parkway!

Parkway changed principals this school year. I have seen a great improvement with him. He is VERY involved. He is in the halls ensuring the kids are behaving, he tells every classroom good morning, he meets the children when they arrive in the morning. Has a very positive attitude. The teachers all show a very positive attitude and smiles.

I love Parkway because the teachers are nice and my son goes there.

My son has been at Parkway for three years. All of his teachers have been excellent. My son has benefitted from each of them. Also the office staff and other school employees are always very helpful and pleasant. We recently has a change of Principal. I didn't think that it got much better than who we had but, I was wrong. Our current principal is awesome. My son has nothing but great things to say everyday when he gets home. There are also several families that bring their kids from other schools to Parkway because they feel that it truly is a great school. Thanks Parkway.

Two of my three children go to Parkway. Their experience with bullies has not been very good. In my opinion the teachers and principle tolerate this behavior way too much. I worry about her safety daily. My feelings were that the 'good' kids were expected to act like robots, while the 'bad' ones were not disciplined enough. My son has a learning disability and I feel as though they could do much more to help him succeed academically.

Last modified Parkway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.