St Joseph, MO

Pickett Elementary School 5

Posted November 19, 2013
my Schools Is Picketts Elementarys Schools becauses i'm am Damion Kennedy From mrs. Boldridge Class

Pickett Elementary School 2

Posted January 30, 2010
My children went there for a year and I feel with their support system aren't that good and wasn't very honest about moving on to next grade level as it is like they didn't want to deal and just pass the student to next grade level.

Pickett Elementary School 2

Posted March 21, 2006
I really think that this school is lacking parental support as well as academic support from some of the teachers. The leadership from our current principal is not available. He seems to hadly ever be in the school and is most of the time late for appointsments and or school related event and functions. The principal has rules which do not apply to all students and is not consistant in making the rules apply to all situations. I do not recommend this school mainly because the academics are lacking. I have since taken my child out and are now in a wonderful school!

Pickett Elementary School 5

Posted October 25, 2005
Pickett is a real great school my son has opened up and matured so much since going there. he is a special needs child and I love the fact that he is treated just like a normal child with no disabilities.

Pickett Elementary School
3923 Pickett Rd, St Joseph, MO  64503
Last modified Pickett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pickett Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top