Bad
Good

Posted April 12, 2013
I just like everything about it. The teachers help you no matter what the problem is. 13 years young . I am currently a straight "A" student. I won the last spelling bee for the 7th grade. I wouldn't of accomplished these things if it wasn't for the support of my teachers. Definately my advisor Ms.Schlotter. Most of the kids here are kind. The thing I like most about Spring Garden is Track and Basketball . The coaches push us to be our best and never to give up no matter what. When I get older, I want my kids to go to this school. The only thing I really don't like is that not all the rooms have air conditioning . At the end of the year everybody has to suffer the heat. Well anyways, since you just took time out of your life reading this, I would cousider this school for everyone if they asked me,

Posted June 04, 2011
This is an amazing school. I have had 4 children attend this school and I can say that the staff and administration have worked very hard in the last 3-4 years to really make this school feel like a small community within itself. The staff truly cares about the students. The students seem to love to go there and have a real pride in their school. Parent involvement is there, and the opportunities to be involved are there. However, more parents could be involved, but I believe they do not because they figure their kid is only there for 2 years. That could be solved by making it a 6-8th grade middle school which is what is planned down the road with the PACT plan for the district.

Posted January 06, 2008
I was just there last year and this school kicks a**

Spring Garden Middle School 4

Posted January 01, 2006
This school has taught me alot.I'm active student in student coucil and i'm also a cheerleader.The teachers and students are friendly.It's fun and exciting here. They really do make learning fun here. Because the teachers get involed with you.You can ask them for help about anything and not be scared to raise your hand.There are sports and other after school acitivies you could join.I would recommend anyone to this school!It will give you memories that will lasta life time! -ciera mills

Posted December 30, 2005
My school is very interesting and safe for students. It gives us kids very good education. There are many activities anyone can join. And at spring garden we do not discriminate anyone no matter what sex,age,gender,or color. It is a very nice school. It is clean and has awsome food ready for students at lunch. I love the school. The principal and vice principal are very good at their job. and they make every day interesting and fun in a educational way. if you go one day you will want to go back forever. thank you!

Spring Garden Middle School
5802 South 22nd, St Joseph, MO  64503
Last modified Spring Garden Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.