Bad
Good

I just like everything about it. The teachers help you no matter what the problem is. 13 years young . I am currently a straight "A" student. I won the last spelling bee for the 7th grade. I wouldn't of accomplished these things if it wasn't for the support of my teachers. Definately my advisor Ms.Schlotter. Most of the kids here are kind. The thing I like most about Spring Garden is Track and Basketball . The coaches push us to be our best and never to give up no matter what. When I get older, I want my kids to go to this school. The only thing I really don't like is that not all the rooms have air conditioning . At the end of the year everybody has to suffer the heat. Well anyways, since you just took time out of your life reading this, I would cousider this school for everyone if they asked me,

This is an amazing school. I have had 4 children attend this school and I can say that the staff and administration have worked very hard in the last 3-4 years to really make this school feel like a small community within itself. The staff truly cares about the students. The students seem to love to go there and have a real pride in their school. Parent involvement is there, and the opportunities to be involved are there. However, more parents could be involved, but I believe they do not because they figure their kid is only there for 2 years. That could be solved by making it a 6-8th grade middle school which is what is planned down the road with the PACT plan for the district.

I was just there last year and this school kicks a**

Last modified Spring Garden Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.