St. Joseph, MO

Posted November 23, 2011
Cathedral is a 5 star school - amazing principal, wonderful & caring teachers, and a great curriculum. My daughter previously attended a public school & was bored and hated school. After enrolling in Cathedral, she absolutely loves school & enjoys the advanced curriculum & has straight A's. The teachers are so caring & respectful to the students! Would strongly recommend this school - well worth the tuition!!!

Cathedral School & Early Childhood Center 0

Posted September 16, 2009
This is a school that truly cares about their kids. Teachers take the time to email what they did to the parents every day, it is the little things about the school that truly count.

Posted January 14, 2009
I just graduated from this school and i loved it! i would tell anyone to go to cathedral. i spent 11 years of my life there [starting at 3 year old preschool] and i miss it tons! the best part about it was my class we were so close because the school had taught us that we always had to treat others with kindness! the 8th grade teacher is amazing! i learned so much from her. cathedral has amazing academics so if you want a smart child i would send him there. i am currently a freshmen and i just got my 1st semester report crad and i have a 4.0 all because cathedral set me up for going off to high school! Class of 2008 Forever! :]

Posted November 24, 2008
Best school ever! This school really saved us. My son went to public school and was really starting to have some issues. We enrolled him in this school and they have really helped him turn things around. It is a great family atmosphere and the teachers are very caring & knowledgable. Worth every penny!

Cathedral School & Early Childhood Center
518 North 11th Street, St. Joseph, MO  64501
Last modified Cathedral School & Early Childhood Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Cathedral School & Early Childhood Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top