St. Joseph, MO

St. Patrick School 0

Posted September 14, 2004
Hello, Im a Studet at St.Patrick School. I am a fifth grade sudent for the 2004 to 2005 school year. I also have a brother in third grade,and my big bro is in eighth grade. Im very happy to be at St.patrick`s Where they show love, Hope, Joy, and kindness to others. It is a school of faith. I came here in second grade. I didn't like it for a week then it got better. Our enrollment is 115+ Last year we hand 102 students. We are the only catholic shcool in St.Joseph that got more students. My princibal in Chris Turpin. We have Morning worship M-F we get to pray. Parents Are involed. Boy scout and girl scouts are avilible. It is very nice to talk with pride at St.Patricks. No fight or arguements any where in the school buliding. The Parish offices are in the school. We got to church every thursday and friday.

St. Patrick School 5

Posted March 10, 2004
My son is in the 7th grade and has attended St Patrick's since 2nd grade. They are exceptional in all measures. They go above and beyond on a daily basis, teaching not only to meet academic needs, but also focusing on social and spiritual needs. They look at each child as a whole person, not just as another student. They view each child not only as 'what grade they will get this class or semester', but as 'how will this person succeed in life, and how can we help.'

St. Patrick School