St. Francis Xavier School 1

Posted January 23, 2015
I love everything about this school except for one problem. There is a student that stabbed another student that is now coming back????? I'm appalled and going to do whatever it takes to get my grandchildren out of this environment. Clearly his mother has no control of him. She's a horrid sinner living with her boyfriend! I can't believe the lack of our Catholic standards being applied here. They never attende mass. I pray this school puts the safety of all the other students first. I know of many other incidents involving this child.

Posted August 26, 2012
Fantastic school that teaches faith and the importance of high academic and behavior standards! Every member of the staff works hard to share their positive energy with the kids.

Posted January 24, 2009
It is a great school with a great sport teams. The teachers are awesome and teach me alot. Join this school and if you are good at basketball don't forget to sign up for it.

Posted June 28, 2007
St. Francis Xavier is a great school that provides a solid Catholic Education for all students. The teachers are excellent with high expectations for the students in the areas of morality, academics and behavior. The Home and School Association is a positive organization in the school that provides an outlet for parent involvement as well as provides funding for materials, field trips, parent/student programming, etc. for the betterment of the school. I would highly recommend St. Francis Xavier School and have never regretted sending my children to St. Francis.

St. Francis Xavier School
2614 Seneca Street, St. Joseph, MO  64507
Last modified St. Francis Xavier School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Francis Xavier School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top