Bad
Good

I moved my child to Sperreng from a private school because of bullying. I was apprehensive about the move, but after the first week, my child had so many friends and loved her teachers. My child has so much more self confidence. It truly was life changing for our family. The teachers are top notch. Everyone really cares about the quality of the education and developing the "whole" person. The Lindbergh district as a whole is fantastic!

I go to sperreng right know and I love all the teachers and we have a lot of fun and everyone gets a excellent education.

Sperreng is a good school, if you look at it in a numbers sense. It does have a lot of problems. One is it's lack of help for any above average kid. We get a decent education, but there is a lot more issues our staff do not want to adress. Our principals are really bad. We do though, have amazing band, orchestra, and choir.

Last modified Robert H. Sperreng Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.