Bad
Good

This is the best school ever and I'm very proud to say i GO here :D

I graduated from Lindbergh High School in 2008! I miss this High School so much. It challenged me and prepared me with so much! I furtherd my eduaction at Missouri State University which most Lindbergh students attend. LHS also had many sport to choose from. I was a Lindbergh Cheerleder from Sophomore to my Senior year. I'm proud to say tht also being the LAST male cheerleder tht LhS had. Go Flyers!

I am a recent former graduate and would like to provide some updated information on my alma mater to better inform prospective parents, etc. Looking back on my high school education, I can proudly say that Lindbergh prepared me for college and my future. I moved around a lot as a child, attending about five other schools. Lindbergh was the first that provided me with an academic challenge. I finally felt that I was learning something of value. Most of the teachers are outstanding, especially in the foreign language, english and business departments. Plus, Lindbergh really focuses on equality and embraces diversity. There are so many ways for students to get involved, from sports to clubs and organizations. I'm sure that's partly why it is a nationally accredited high school. :)

I am in LHS alum and I have to say this high school provided me with the best experience. I transferred into LHS for my junior year from a private high school. Lindbergh provided me with a better education, more opportunities, and more college prep! This high school is amazing and I cannot wait to eventually send my children here!

Lindbergh High School. My Alma Mater. I wish I could say that high school was the best four years of my life, but the faculty and staff of LHS made that a near impossibility. The school cares about nothing other than funding and test scores (which in turn begets more funding). I have a problem with academia in general in respects to that, but at Lindbergh it is constantly crammed in your face that you have to do well on tests so that the school gets this or that recognition. Individual student success is not stressed, but rather 'group success.' The school cares very little about whether or not you 'get it,' but rather whether or not you look like you do.

Lindbergh is a wonderful high school. It is a place that truly is shaping the future leaders of America. The leadership, through the wonderful welcoming staff and the dedication from the teachers and principals are unmatchable. I would put Lindbergh up against any school. There are so many activities and ways for every student to get involved. Lindbergh's motto this school year is 'One Child at a Time'. And that is just what Lindbergh has done; it can be seen through their greatly increasing test scores. The school is safe, reliable, and when your kids go to school in the morning, you know they will receive a world class education that will help them to become successful in their future. The thing is, Lindbergh's staff and community care for their students and young people that make up the future of St. Louis and the world. Thank you Lindbergh!

Last modified Lindbergh Sr. High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.