Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

I don't guess I could think of anything bad about the school. My daughter started there in first grade and the second time we stepped in there the principal already new us by the name and made not only my kid, but the whole family feel at home. Communication with teachers and staff is very easy - they reply emails sometimes late at night! We can see that parents are engaged when the parking lot is full at 1:00pm. Great community! Special programs rock! I couldn't be happier about Concord.

Concord is fantastic! Love it! My daughter is flourishing there. The teachers and administration are second to none.

Concord is a dream come true. I relocated to not only be in the Lindbergh School District, but specifically to the area where Concord serves because of the outstanding leadership, and the way they interact with kids. My daughter is receiving a whole child education, with great character lessons and strong academics. I love Concord!!!

My son as been agt Truman since K he is now in the 3rd grade. We just love Truman in so many ways I couldn't have picked a better school for my son. We will miss Truman after this year but are looking forward to going to Sappington next year. Thank you so much to all of the teachers and staff at Truman for all you have done.

I have been so pleased with my daughter's kindergarten experience at Truman. Her teacher was a joy to work with and I have had amazing communication with both the teacher and staff. I saw her learn by leaps and bounds. The parents are so involved that you have to beg to help because there are so many volunteers.

The new principle is excellent!!! Like the previous review I see her everywhere and she is nice to everyone and fair. I hope she will be at my child's school when Truman goes back to a middle school! I hvae a first grader and the teachers are terrific and always seem interested in student progress. It is very secure with the new security system and plenty of extra acitivites are offered.

I see the principal everywhere. I think she's doing a fabulous job considering the huge number of students there are, it seems as if each one receives personal attention and is personally known. I've also never seen so many teachers have complete control over their classes in a good way. The children all sit upright, completely engaged in the lesson. We're new to the school, and I'm very happy so far. It seems as if my child's personal needs were carefully considered in every decision that's been made about her education so far.

I love my daughter teacher!! She goes above and beyond the call of duty

I disagree with the previous reviewer and think that the administration is doing wonderful things! The school is safer than it has been in the past and the staff continues to receive numerous awards for their educational practices. Yes, there is gymnastics equipment in one of the gyms. This decsion, however, was made by the district not the Truman staff. Fortunately Truman still has more gym space, per student, than any of the other elementary schools in the district. I'm a proud parent and thankful we live in the district!

The administration is the weak link. They are never in the building and not visible. I have no confidence in the decisions made by the principal. The staff moral is low yet the teachers still seem excited to teach. The class sizes are large and that bothers me. They misuse space like housing a preschool classroom and fill half of the gym with after school gymnastics equipment. There is room for improvement.

Last modified Concord Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.