Posted May 13, 2014
Beasley is a wonderful school! I love that being concerned about others, being a kind and caring person, is also taught, in addition to the usual emphasis on academic learning. Every staff member I talk with is always quick to help and address my concerns, and my son's teacher cares about the concerns of each of her students. I am also impressed with the number of clubs, teams, and extracurricular activities offered. Last night, my kindergartener read two books in a row to his younger sister. My youngest can't wait to go to school like her big brother!

Beasley Elementary School 1

Posted March 02, 2014
I hate this school! My child will not be returning to this school next year! The secretary's in the office act like they are so much better than you and treat you like a child ! If I could pull my child out of this school now I would!! BAD SCHOOL!

Beasley Elementary School 1

Posted September 22, 2010
This is our first year at Beasley Elementary and we wont be returning. I have even thought about pulling my daughter out before the school year has ended because of the issues here. First of all, the teachers are horrible (I will not go into why). Secondly, the PTO is VERY money hungry. In the first week of school, there were 4 fundraisers and then they chastise the kids if they dont sell anything. They ask and ask for money for ANOTHER playground, and they just recieved a new one last year. Out of the all the schools in this district, I would say this is the worst. The principle doesnt do anything except talk about her family and how great they are and how shes trying to make this a great school year (shes new). They have also changed principles NUMEROUS times within the last few years.

Beasley Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
This school is more than just a learning place it is a place of comfort and warmth. You are always welcome no matter what.

Posted December 04, 2007

Posted February 22, 2004
This is our first year at Beasley. This school has so much to offer. The Special School District help is wonderful. my children are really thriving in school this year. We came from a private school and believe me it was the best move we could have made.

Beasley Elementary School
3131 Koch Rd, St. Louis, MO  63125
Last modified Beasley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beasley Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top