Bad
Good

Point school is a wonderful school with very caring teachers, staff, and children. My children also love their school. Couldn't be more pleased with Point Elementary. We purposely bought a house in the area for our kids to attend Point.

I'm a parent on three at this school. I love it. They really care about these children. My kids are being pushed in their education. It is a plus. I'm glad I finally have a new job so I can do more with my children at school.

We have 2 kids at this school. Many of our friends and neighbors push the private school thing in St. Louis. Totally unnecessary I say, even if you're a multimillionaire. The Rockwood system is great because of parent and teacher engagement. We spend a lot of money whenever possible on this school and it doesn't come close to what we'd spend if we went private. The ROI in terms of grades and advancement is beyond comparison.

We have 2 children at this school and they have thrived in nearly every subject beyond our expectations. The staff is wonderful, committed, and enthusiastic about their roles as educators. Principal Walters has been with the school only a couple of years, and has made wonderful strides in maintaining the legacy of this school.

A great school in a great school district that keeps striving to get even better.

Last modified Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.