Posted November 11, 2014
Point school is a wonderful school with very caring teachers, staff, and children. My children also love their school. Couldn't be more pleased with Point Elementary. We purposely bought a house in the area for our kids to attend Point.

Posted April 25, 2014
I'm a parent on three at this school. I love it. They really care about these children. My kids are being pushed in their education. It is a plus. I'm glad I finally have a new job so I can do more with my children at school.

Posted February 15, 2013
We have 2 kids at this school. Many of our friends and neighbors push the private school thing in St. Louis. Totally unnecessary I say, even if you're a multimillionaire. The Rockwood system is great because of parent and teacher engagement. We spend a lot of money whenever possible on this school and it doesn't come close to what we'd spend if we went private. The ROI in terms of grades and advancement is beyond comparison.

Point Elementary School 0

Posted August 28, 2009
We have 2 children at this school and they have thrived in nearly every subject beyond our expectations. The staff is wonderful, committed, and enthusiastic about their roles as educators. Principal Walters has been with the school only a couple of years, and has made wonderful strides in maintaining the legacy of this school.

Posted September 19, 2008

Posted September 18, 2008
A great school in a great school district that keeps striving to get even better.

Posted January 10, 2006
Our experience with this school and it's staff continues to be much more than satifactory. We have twins and each has special needs, the principal, counselor, teachers, ssd professionals and the office staff have all gone well beyond the call of duty to provide a supportive environment for our kids and help them learn and adapt to difficult circumstances. They are dedicated to the success of all of the children and deserve to be commended.

Point Elementary School 3

Posted June 02, 2004
I think the school is okay, but when it comes to helping the transfer students, the assistance isn't available. My child is a city transfer student and the curriculam at Point was totally diffrent than what myself and my child were used to. Instead of trying to help, all they wanted to do was retain him, no matter what idea or suggestion I had to assist my child it was shot down by the principal and teacher. This scholl received money for my child being there, so I feel they need to exhaust all resources to assist the child.

Point Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2003
I really enjoyed the time in this school. My kids found the work challenging and the peopel cool.

Point Elementary School
6790 Telegraph Rd, St. Louis, MO  63129
Last modified Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Point Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top