Bad
Good

I have taught at Trautwein Elementary for nine years. This is a very dedicated staff of teachers and support personnel. We are recognized as a Missouri State School of Character. We have lessons and class sessions regarding good character traits weekly in all our grades and classes. Our teachers work throughout the school year with students and parents regarding tutoring, school activities, and parent directed activities. Our school community is a warm and welcoming community of teachers and students.

I love Trautwein because the teachers, staff, and parents all really CARE! It's like a big family.

The Staff is wonderful and our kids have a great learning environment. We also have some great parent's that are so involved with the education of their children. It's a fun place to go to school and learn!!!

I have three children going to this school and they love all the teachers are nice and I told all my friends and family to come and they love it the people there are so easy to be friends with I don`t care if my kids gets bad grades I just care about his happiness.

This school is fantastic. The prinicipal goes above and beyond. My children love this school. Most of the teachers are phenomenal. There are a just a couple that need to retire or find a different line of work. I'm sure every school has a few of those. Other than that, I can honestly say that this school is top notch. I am thankful that my children are there. They are receiving a wonderful education in a nurturing and fun environment.

My son has been attending Trautwein for 4 years. The teachers have been outstanding, caring, and supportive. The principal is child-centered and very involved. All schools now focus on MAP scores due to state and federal laws requiring all students to reach proficient level. The school, teachers, and admin. has to follow the higher-up demands placed on them. There are many extra-curricular classes offered at an affordable rate. Each year they have a variety show where all students show their creative talents. Trautwein is a school I highly recommend!

We have been at Trautwein for 4 years now. My oldest child has done K-3 and I have a Kindergardner. We have been happy. The teachers we have got all seem to do a great job and are really looking out for the best needs of the children. I am not terribly impressed with the office staff or the principal, although I have no huge complaints. Overall our experience has been great!

The teachers and staff at Trautwein put too much emphasis on the MAP testing. They teach subjects, such as math in a 'spiral' which means that they touch on a subject for one day and then it is off to the next. They have never laid a good foundation of the basic math facts.

Last modified Trautwein Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.