Bad
Good

Wonderful school district! All 3 of my children, each with different strengths and weaknesses, have excelled here. Exceptional teachers and staff with strong curriculum and up- to- date technology. Positive and friendly atmosphere in every school. Strong and dedicated parents club adds to the great community feel.

All these reviews don't reflect what real students at Affton high think at all. Just about everyone seems to hate it here. I literally get so depressed thinking about going to some of my classes. The vast majority of the students are anything but role models. Weed is super popular. Also, most of the teachers are pretty awful. And don't get me started on the principal. Sports are terrible in almost every team. In general, I don't really learn here. I hate Affton and I am not getting a good eduaction.

My grandson is getting an excellant education there.

I recently moved from Affton, and I thought it was a great school. I'm not one for school spirit, but you can see and feel the "cougar" spirit from everyone. I was a freshman and with all the team sports and clubs all the grades just mesh together and help eachother out. Affton has an amazing theatre and group. Mrs. R was magnificent, and everyone is so proud that John Goodman is from AHS. The teachers are wonderful and really try to connect to the students. Overall Affton is really great, perfect and family friendy area.

Great school in wonderful area of south St Louis county!

I love the teachers, and the athletic Coaches are awesome! Especially softball, swimming, and golf coaches! =D

The Affton School district is one of the best in the greater metro area. The academic and sports programs leave little to be desired. The friendliness of employees and volunteers is outstanding. As a parent of a student, I feel that the principal (of SR. high) is very involved in the students' participation. Also, most of the teachers and others associated with the school really seem to care. Even though our real estate taxes have gone up considerably in the 30 years that we've lived here, I would certainly keep supporting the school long after my daughter graduates. Thanks to all at Affton School district.

Last modified Affton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.