St. Louis, MO

Kratz Elementary School 5

Posted December 16, 2009

Kratz Elementary School 3

Posted December 05, 2007
I also feel that the instability of an administration team has impacted my child. The bus has also been an unstable area of constant change and disruption. My child loves going to school and as a parent, I feel listened to when I have a concern. Overall, my child is receiving a well rounded education and we should be proud of our school!

Kratz Elementary School 3

Posted December 04, 2007
Kratz has been a great school for us. I have never seen such a great group of teachers going out of their way to ensure our children are receiving the best education available. I have two areas of concern at Kratz: Administration - Our school in recent years has had a hard time in maintaining a principal and vice principal. I feel the children would prosper more if we had some stability in this area. I know normally this is out of Ritenour's control. The second area is classroom sizes. Overall I feel the teachers and staff give their all to making our childrens life a little bit better

Kratz Elementary School 4

Posted November 04, 2004
- a former student
I used to go to this school. It has exceptional teachers, great office staff, enriching extracurricular activities, and a below average school-PTO relationship.

Kratz Elementary School
4301 Edmundson Rd, St. Louis, MO  63134
Last modified Kratz Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kratz Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top