Bad
Good

I also feel that the instability of an administration team has impacted my child. The bus has also been an unstable area of constant change and disruption. My child loves going to school and as a parent, I feel listened to when I have a concern. Overall, my child is receiving a well rounded education and we should be proud of our school!

Kratz has been a great school for us. I have never seen such a great group of teachers going out of their way to ensure our children are receiving the best education available. I have two areas of concern at Kratz: Administration - Our school in recent years has had a hard time in maintaining a principal and vice principal. I feel the children would prosper more if we had some stability in this area. I know normally this is out of Ritenour's control. The second area is classroom sizes. Overall I feel the teachers and staff give their all to making our childrens life a little bit better

Last modified Kratz Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.