Bad
Good

My son and I both love this school. The teachers and administrators are friendly and my son is learning a lot. The only reason I did not give it five stars is because I think the classes sizes are way too big. My son has 23 kids in his kindergarten class. I would like the school to hire more teachers.

They do not address problems, they like to sweep them under the rug. Claim that they are doing something but never do. The school counselor is horrible and does not care about the kids, there for a paycheck only. . Most of the teachers there are good teachers, but there are some that are also there just for a paycheck. I would never recommend this school to anyone. Just plan horrible,

Could not ask for a better elementary school. My son loves this school. The teachers and staff are really great. Teachers take the time with students and really care and make sure they offer a good learning environment for them. The class room sizes are small as well which is a huge plus for me. My son had 14 students in his kindergarten class and only 15 in his 1st grade class.

Not only do I myself like this school very much, my son, who is coming from Walnut Grove Elementary, just absolutely loves everything about this school. Teachers and very involved with the parents and everyone seems to be quite friendly and supportive. Plan on keeping my son in this school throughout his Elementary years without a doubt.

A great school. The teachers are very good with making sure that all students are getting the proper instruction. A genuine concern to keep the kids in a good learning environment and in making sure that all the kids are getting what they need (including kids that struggle to kids that excel). I am very happy with the school and the staff. I have 1 child that attend Wyland from 2nd grade to 5th grade and a 2nd child that started in Kindergarten and is now in 3rd grade. I am involved parent and feel that there is a lot of parent involvement and that's very important! Kudos to the principal and staff ~ Keep Up The Great Work!

I am very happy with the quality of learning being provided to my son at Wyland Elementary. This is our second year in the district.

Last modified Wyland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.