St. Louis, MO

Wyland Elementary School 1

Posted April 21, 2014
They do not address problems, they like to sweep them under the rug. Claim that they are doing something but never do. The school counselor is horrible and does not care about the kids, there for a paycheck only. . Most of the teachers there are good teachers, but there are some that are also there just for a paycheck. I would never recommend this school to anyone. Just plan horrible,

Posted April 18, 2011
Could not ask for a better elementary school. My son loves this school. The teachers and staff are really great. Teachers take the time with students and really care and make sure they offer a good learning environment for them. The class room sizes are small as well which is a huge plus for me. My son had 14 students in his kindergarten class and only 15 in his 1st grade class.

Posted September 23, 2010
Not only do I myself like this school very much, my son, who is coming from Walnut Grove Elementary, just absolutely loves everything about this school. Teachers and very involved with the parents and everyone seems to be quite friendly and supportive. Plan on keeping my son in this school throughout his Elementary years without a doubt.

Wyland Elementary School 4

Posted March 08, 2007
A great school. The teachers are very good with making sure that all students are getting the proper instruction. A genuine concern to keep the kids in a good learning environment and in making sure that all the kids are getting what they need (including kids that struggle to kids that excel). I am very happy with the school and the staff. I have 1 child that attend Wyland from 2nd grade to 5th grade and a 2nd child that started in Kindergarten and is now in 3rd grade. I am involved parent and feel that there is a lot of parent involvement and that's very important! Kudos to the principal and staff ~ Keep Up The Great Work!

Wyland Elementary School 4

Posted December 14, 2006
I am very happy with the quality of learning being provided to my son at Wyland Elementary. This is our second year in the district.

Posted December 07, 2003
Excellent school. Great integrative relationship between administration and staff. Very involved principal, though it's his first year he seems to know all the children by their first names!

Wyland Elementary School
2200 Brown Rd, St. Louis, MO  63114
Last modified Wyland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wyland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top