St. Louis, MO

Posted July 29, 2014
This school is awesome because the teachers are great and really do care about the children. The teachers care. If the parents would put more effort into the school itit would flourish!

Glasgow Elementary School 0

Posted October 24, 2008
My chikd has attended glasgow since kindergarden.She is now inthe fifth grade and she is doing excepionally well.Due to the hard work from the teachers and of course her mom.I'm very pleased with the teachers and of course very pleased with the way the principal put in time and effort with the kids at glasgow.This is something i witnessed myself from visiting.So kudos to glasgow great job!

Posted October 23, 2008
Glasgow is a lovely school filled with lovely children

Glasgow Elementary School 3

Posted January 10, 2008

Posted November 17, 2007

Posted March 08, 2007
My husband and I have been Glasgow parents since Sept 1995, starting with our son,he is 21 now, second daughter,she is 14 now, and our youngest daughter, which is currently at Glasgow. Glasgow is a wonderful school, and the principal and teachers are the best. The music programs have always been great. The teachers are involved in every program, including black history month, which is awesome. Our children have learned a lot from Glasgow. My husband and I have always been active parents with our child classrooms party's, field trips, making t- shirts, serving hot dogs at bar-b-q's, etc. It has been wonderful at Glasgow, they care about our children there. Thanks Glasgow-The Emerson Family

Glasgow Elementary School 3

Posted February 06, 2005
- a former student
I attended Glasgow for two years (98-99/00). It was a pretty good school then, and probably still is. There weren't any fights while I was there. The students were for the most part well behaved, and the teachers were good teachers.

Glasgow Elementary School
10560 Renfrew Dr, St. Louis, MO  63137
Last modified Glasgow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glasgow Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top