Posted September 12, 2012
Former student in the 80's. From what I understand the principal is still there. Principal protected a teacher who students feared and used higher ups to protect himself and this awful teacher. If parents voiced concern the principal would listen and it would appear that nothing would happen. The desk dumpings and scare tactics continued from the teacher. I still feel sorry that my sister hated school for an entire year and no one would help, I repeat nothing was done to help students who feared going to school. My sister never missed a day and got straight A's but hated every moment of 4th grade. If you have a choice please send your children elsewhere. The test scores speak for themselves.

Posted May 10, 2007

Posted February 26, 2007
Wonderful school. My daughter is in the great gifted department due to the wonderful teacher that she has. If I may suggest to any parent this is a wonderful school and it is on the leval of a private school.

Lemasters Elementary School 3

Posted January 17, 2007

Posted November 07, 2006
Lemasters is a wonderful school. The children are treated very fair by the teachers and the the principal. The principal runs the school in a professional manner. I feel that the open door policy is very open to parents so that you can see the progress. The teachers are awesome they really take time with the children. My daughters teacher Mrs. Englehart works hard to make sure that her Kindergarten class gets all they need to learn.

Posted August 17, 2006
I would not send my student to this school. The principle does not concern herself with what is best for the children. I am not even allowed to make unannounced visits to my childrens classroom to see how the teacher and students interact with eachother. It is the first week of school and they will not let me in the building to meet the teachers. I have never had a problem with my kids wanting to got to school, now they come home cring and saying that they do not want to go back, and this was only on the second day. I can not get into the office to talk to the principle and she does not return any phone calls. My children have been there for 3 years and every year it is worse than the year before. i am trying to get tehm into a different school in the district even if I have to take them myself everyday.

Posted August 08, 2004

Lemasters Elementary School
1825 Crown Point, St. Louis, MO  63136
Last modified Lemasters Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lemasters Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top