Lewis And Clark Elementary School 5

Posted November 18, 2004
I am very happy with the education my child is receiving at Lewis & Clark Elementary. Being a parent of a child with special needs, we found that the teachers and the principal do everything in their power to make her learning environment the best. My husband and I transfered our daughter from another district due to poor care and academics. The staff at Lewis & Clark genuinely care about each student. Parents are always welcome in the building and treated with respect.

Lewis And Clark Elementary School
10242 Prince, St. Louis, MO  63136
Last modified Lewis And Clark Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lewis And Clark Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top