Meadows Elementary School 2

Posted October 13, 2009

Meadows Elementary School 2

Posted February 28, 2006
Meadows is a rough school, I however lay that burden solely at the feet of the school administration. In my experience Meadows is full of caring teachers. The shear abundance of behavioral problems, and severely below average students that administration has completely failed to effectively deal with is staggering. I have personally spoken with several teachers who expressed concerns about advancing other students, but were forced to send them along despite their abysmal failure to grasp concepts from even prior years. This mentality has fostered an environment that is concerned about how we may/may not hurt parents/childs feelings.

Meadows Elementary School 1

Posted June 10, 2005
My son has gone to meadows school since he was 5yrs old. Meadows is a school where the children come first. Yes each child is encouraged to do their best but the teachers and the principal dont see to that happening. I dont know when the school year starts off its good but as it goes on it's like they dont care they forget about what they encourage the kids to do, its like there saying these are not my kids. There reading and math program is horrible. The school has not reached its goal in years. they dont have not a one after school programs. they dont do anything for these children but on each holiday have a program. what are they doing with the money they get from us tax paying people. this school has been a big disappointment.

Meadows Elementary School
9801 Edgefield, St. Louis, MO  63136
Last modified Meadows Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadows Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.