Bad
Good

riverview gardens is a great and wonderful school district for kids that want tto learn alot of good things instead of being lazy at home watching their ttelevisions.

I am not at all pleased with this school. The teacher quality is poor and most seem to be uncaring. There is a lot of bulling going on and nothing is being done about it. I am so disappointed in this school that I have decided to move so that I can send my child to a better school. Education is too important for our childrens future to allow this sort of uncaring attitude and lack of commitment to our children to continue. I feel that my only recourse is to leave the district. I love my community but the schools are terrible.

'I am a former student of Westview Middle School'. 'Westview Middle School is one of the best schools it has all of the things children need to learn'.

Last modified Westview Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.