St. Louis, MO

Westview Middle School 1

Posted January 15, 2009

Westview Middle School 0

Posted October 08, 2008
I am not at all pleased with this school. The teacher quality is poor and most seem to be uncaring. There is a lot of bulling going on and nothing is being done about it. I am so disappointed in this school that I have decided to move so that I can send my child to a better school. Education is too important for our childrens future to allow this sort of uncaring attitude and lack of commitment to our children to continue. I feel that my only recourse is to leave the district. I love my community but the schools are terrible.

Westview Middle School 4

Posted June 29, 2008

Westview Middle School 1

Posted July 16, 2007

Westview Middle School 5

Posted January 27, 2007
- a former student
'I am a former student of Westview Middle School'. 'Westview Middle School is one of the best schools it has all of the things children need to learn'.

Westview Middle School 4

Posted March 13, 2005

Westview Middle School 5

Posted January 18, 2005
I am a student at East Middle and I like this school. When I first came to school I thought I wouldn't like it but I was wrong. As I was having prolbems in math, my teacher walked me through it. East is a great place to learn for everyone. It may not be the best building but is a nice one. This is my opinion of East Middle as a 7th grader.

Westview Middle School
1950 Nemnich, St. Louis, MO  63136
Last modified Westview Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westview Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top