Bad
Good

Both of my boys attend Moline Elem. I have loved every teacher they have had, they all seem to really care about the students. They receive a wonderful education and I could not be happier with their progress.

My grandson was just recently transferred to this school. He has Asperbers and was having trouble and his prior school with kids taunting and bullying him. I love the reviews that I see on this school. I will make an appointment to meet the principal and his teachers.

This is a great school, the staff REALLY care about there students.

Moline was one of the best schools I have went to in the Riverview Gardens School District. I say that because they had excellent teachers & principals, and the teachers were eager to teach the students that wanted to learn.

I have been a Moline Parent for 7 years and originally I thought the school was awesome and had some awesome people working there. Over the years the principles have changed 3 times and and a lot of the teachers have left the district including the Superintendent. Through all of this I still remained optimistic because overall Moline still was a good school. I have observed and been made aware of shortcomings within my great school over the last 3 years and within the district. No textbooks, parents not notified when a child falls below grade level for core subjects such as math and reading. I found out by asking, but the info is not provided beforehand. I don't believe parents know exactly what to ask of their school/teachers and we should be educated to such information. Parent involvement is low and I would like to see it improve.

Last modified Moline Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.