St. Louis, MO

Moline Elementary School 4

Posted December 04, 2013
My grandson was just recently transferred to this school. He has Asperbers and was having trouble and his prior school with kids taunting and bullying him. I love the reviews that I see on this school. I will make an appointment to meet the principal and his teachers.

Moline Elementary School 4

Posted September 14, 2009
This is a great school, the staff REALLY care about there students.

Posted July 19, 2008

Moline Elementary School 1

Posted September 18, 2007

Posted July 30, 2007
Moline was one of the best schools I have went to in the Riverview Gardens School District. I say that because they had excellent teachers & principals, and the teachers were eager to teach the students that wanted to learn.

Moline Elementary School 3

Posted October 09, 2006
I have been a Moline Parent for 7 years and originally I thought the school was awesome and had some awesome people working there. Over the years the principles have changed 3 times and and a lot of the teachers have left the district including the Superintendent. Through all of this I still remained optimistic because overall Moline still was a good school. I have observed and been made aware of shortcomings within my great school over the last 3 years and within the district. No textbooks, parents not notified when a child falls below grade level for core subjects such as math and reading. I found out by asking, but the info is not provided beforehand. I don't believe parents know exactly what to ask of their school/teachers and we should be educated to such information. Parent involvement is low and I would like to see it improve.

Posted June 25, 2004
My children attended moline elementary school the first yeat that they opened up and i there were some of the best teachers that my children have had. My son needed speech and occupatonal therapy here he received a trmendous amount of help, thanks to them he now no longer needs the speech therapy and is improving every day with his occupational therapy. They have wonderful school curriculum. My oldest at the time participated in all types of activities. She graduated from the dare program and also received her first aid certification. She was also part of the step team that they had at that time. Teachers are always contacting you and letting you know how your children are doing. they would allow the children to have donuts with either a parent or a grandparent in closing i would say that moline elementary school ranks at the top of the list.

Moline Elementary School
9865 Winkler Dr, St. Louis, MO  63136
Last modified Moline Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moline Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top