St. Louis, MO

Bayless Intermediate School 4

Posted June 08, 2010
I only know about the Elem part of the school. The teachers and principal are great. They work very hard and expect parents to help kids stay on track with their reading and teaching right and wrong; "School of Character". They acknowledged my child s abilities and gave her more challenging work so she didn't get board.

Bayless Intermediate School 4

Posted January 11, 2006
I have three children in the Bayless School District in different academic levels and buildings. I have been involved with principals, teachers and counselors for various reasons. I feel they are the most personable, professional and fair academic representatives ever. We have come from a parochial environment prior. I love that my children will continue their education through the public school system at Bayless. They receive the utmost education spiritually, emotionally and academically. What more could you ask for in a school?

Bayless Intermediate School
4529 Weber Rd, St. Louis, MO  63123
Last modified Bayless Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 3-6
Bayless Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top